Buying Time Cards from EA Store

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I'm trying to buy a 1 month time card from the EA Store. But i get this same message every damn time, this happened awhile ago too, to alot of people.

Any thoughts? I'm trying to pay via paypal. (that isnt the problem though)

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again"

regards ,

Plut

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I (and others) have had it often... for me it's mostly when trying to buy more than 2 cards at the same time - usually have to wait 2-3 days then it lets you buy more.

I have also come to the conclusion that aswell as the "2-at-a-time" limit the EA Store just seems to run out of codes at times too (some ppl I know were able to buy 3 month cards but not 1 month ones)... then you just have to wait and try again next day etc.

Crap system imo :(

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Just trying to buy one. Never bought one before either.

It is a terrible system. I don't own a credit card so i can't pay that way either :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You can get over the time card problem if you want to just pay by Credit Card.

Just change in you details where you are from e.g put you state as Florida and then you can then pay by Credit Card and also set to renew every month as you used to.

If you put you location as outside USA they want you to pay by Time cards which as have been posted many times you can only do like 1 month then when payment comes along it won't let you pay for another 1 month and have been forced inot buying a 3 monther.SHIT System.

Just put you region as inside USA and you be able to Credit Card it.

BTW this has been posted through out this Forum a few times :p

Soulja

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Ye i know the work around. its not needed anymore.

I DO NOT own a credit card thats the problem. Time card is my only option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom