Buying Powerlevel

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
I know there's a plvl thread, but I don't have a high lvl char to bring to help. So basicly looking for someone to do all the hard work, I will pay with in game money NOT rl :D

Anyway, I need 29-50 as an Eldricht, I'd prefer that I can just go afk , which means I don't contribute to the killing.

Let me know what you want for it, and how long it would take. If you got a good offer for like, lvl 29-40 or something else, post that too. I'll consider it all.

Thanks in advance

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Well... I can PL you from 29 - 40, you can be afk all you want for 10 plat.

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
if you really want i can sell you my remaining account which has a 50 animist 50 druid lgm spellcrafter and 8xx alchemist *wink*

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
Still taking offers :d

And no I dont want another account , i got 50s on this account already but on glastonbury :D just want this char lvled :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
10plat is a good call really , I was going to offer it for 15p and there would be no way I would go below that myself so I would really consider the other guys offer :eek:

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
10 plat for 10 plvls, doesn't seem like a super deal really. How fast would you be able to do that ?

Anyway, I'll consider it, but also still taking offers:D

Will decide soon.

lvl 30 now :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
10p for level 29-40 is too much tbh ... i would say 15p for 30-50 though is fair ... as 45-50 is really slow ... If u want i can pl u to 40 in my 44 vamp for 6p ;)

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind paying a little extra for someone who can do it fast. Anyone able to do it tomorrow (monday) during the day? Between 11am-4pm?

If so how many lvls could I get, and price?

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
For 10 plat i can boost you from lvl 31 - 40 on ... lets say.. around 4 ours, maybe less.. But it haves to be after 16.00 CET

Psilocybine

Loyal Freddie
i'd say lvls
30-35 500g/lvl
36-40 1p/lvl
41-45 2p/lvl
46-50 3p/lvl

you make the math.

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
So anyone wanna make me an offer better than the 10 plat one then ? :D

Looking for either 31-40 or 31-45. Let me know price and time it takes.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Psilocybine said:
i'd say lvls
30-35 500g/lvl
36-40 1p/lvl
41-45 2p/lvl
46-50 3p/lvl

you make the math.

I wouldent PL anyone for that amount, I could just go farm some item for money instead then.

I hate lvling so I would prolly never PL anyone though.

so to me the 10p seemed more then fair, I would never got lower.

gohan

FH is my second home
Elrandhir said:
I wouldent PL anyone for that amount, I could just go farm some item for money instead then.

I hate lvling so I would prolly never PL anyone though.

so to me the 10p seemed more then fair, I would never got lower.
i got my hunter on mid from 20 - 44 in 8 hours played now accorring to the above post id have to pay 15.5P + howeva much from 20-30.... say 100 from 20-25 an 250 from 25-30 thats another 1.75p so 17.25p in 8 hours = roughtly 2.2p/hour....... + i did it in DF so got 800 saphire seals an 3p cash per toon in grp (lets say u get the cash from leach an from ur own toon) thats aonther 10.8p so 28p in 8 hours 3.5p an hour...... if im honest u cant beat that farming unless u get very fortunate with drops...... tho it is easymode hib so prehaps u can farm more with an animist zerg.

anyway my point is people who are tryna charge like 15p for 9 levels are greedy fuckers who ruin the game....

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
if you are in the stronger position, you can call the shoots.

It's not a fact of 'your price is too expensive you greedy ****' - it's that he is ultimately selling you a service. If you don't like the price for the service then thats tough.

Furthermore, it's stupid people sitting here going 'if it was me, i'd do so and so.' People offer different levels of service and have different rates. That's the beauty of an economy.

gohan

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
if you are in the stronger position, you can call the shoots.

It's not a fact of 'your price is too expensive you greedy ****' - it's that he is ultimately selling you a service. If you don't like the price for the service then thats tough.

Furthermore, it's stupid people sitting here going 'if it was me, i'd do so and so.' People offer different levels of service and have different rates. That's the beauty of an economy.
no i mean the people that are saying "OMG ud do it for 10P lol ur an idiot u should put urprice up i wouldnt even get out of bed for that blah blah"

like i said actaully that price may seem cheap/reasonable ect but he will make ALOT of money out of it per hour so the people that say id rather farm are jsut wrong.....

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Fuckers who ruin the game??

Dude... I dont think it is a Blast of fun to use 4 ours on lvling another guys char. And 10 Plat is very fair imo. If someone is to lazy to lvl there own chars and wants to pay there way out of Pve, they must pay the price
I will survive with or without the 10 plats so i dont care :p
and if he dosent like my offer he just say no, no big deal.

And calling me a greedy fucker who ruins the game is just a bit over teh line dont you think?

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway still looking, If no one else offers a better deal I guess i'll look on bertram :D

You can also contact Zia in game.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
anyway my point is people who are tryna charge like 15p for 9 levels are greedy fuckers who ruin the game....

Not really, because if you don't like it then I would say go lvl up yourself like I have with all my toons.

I think Bertrams offer is more then fair, if someone else wants to do it cheaper, well that up to them, but I don't really se it as to expensive, only he himself decides what he wants to take for spending time on lvling another persons toon, and noone can really say it's to much, but they can ofcourse decide to not be PLed ;D

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Bertram said:
Fuckers who ruin the game??

Dude... I dont think it is a Blast of fun to use 4 ours on lvling another guys char. And 10 Plat is very fair imo. If someone is to lazy to lvl there own chars and wants to pay there way out of Pve, they must pay the price
I will survive with or without the 10 plats so i dont care :p
and if he dosent like my offer he just say no, no big deal.

And calling me a greedy fucker who ruins the game is just a bit over teh line dont you think?

Agreed tbh, if you cba to do any work yourself you should thank your lucky star someone would acctually do this, no matter how much money it costs.

Toran

Fledgling Freddie
No need anymore :D

I went to DF when hib got it earlier and found a guy farming those 4 pulls.

He let me join and lvled me from 32-44 in 3.5 hours for free :)

Thanks alot btw if you read this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom