Buying Posters?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
If any of you have bought posters before where do you buy them from? I mean movie posters, for sticking on a bedroom wall. I used www.oneposter.com but they are terrible, and I'm still waiting for my delivery.
Thanks.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
As much as I would LOVE a Princess Leia gold bikini cutout, they're to expensive. :) My room is small enough as it is, I can't fit cutouts all over my space:)

mank!

Part of the furniture
I've found it pretty difficult to get hold of decent movie posters over the 'net myself...

Chilly

Balls of steel
try your local vid rental shop, they get FUCK LOADS of posters with their videos, I used to go into the one near where I live in oxford and buy second hand ones off em for a few quid, depending on size, some of em are one off jobbies too, made only for the rental shops etc so could be worth a few quid on ebay in a hundred million years

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I normally buy mine at 1/2 price poster sales in uni, one of them last year was run by http://www.popartuk.com/ and they seem to have a large selection, as for online delivery I've no idea as I've never ordered one online.

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
Mobius said:
As much as I would LOVE a Princess Leia gold bikini cutout, they're to expensive. :) My room is small enough as it is, I can't fit cutouts all over my space:)

Heh quality but why the hell would anybody really want a full size Admiral Ackbar??????

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
funnily enough, by getting off my ass and going down to the local Virgin megastore i've managed to pick up a few good movie posters (and various others) easily and cheaply at normally £3 or £4 a pop.

if not them, most music shops have those poster racks in them.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Chilly said:
try your local vid rental shop, they get FUCK LOADS of posters with their videos

Freddyshouse saves Trem's business shocker!

mank!

Part of the furniture
Chilly said:
try your local vid rental shop, they get FUCK LOADS of posters with their videos, I used to go into the one near where I live in oxford and buy second hand ones off em for a few quid, depending on size, some of em are one off jobbies too, made only for the rental shops etc so could be worth a few quid on ebay in a hundred million years

Whereabouts is this shop?

Chilly

Balls of steel
the particualr shop i used to go to about 8 years ago with my bro is in the Botley arcade, called the Video Hall - might be under new management, not been there there for many a moon but worth a bash!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I've got a room full of standees (cutouts) that will be burnt shortly.

I can get the huge posters that go into the advertising things(theres one outside my shop and we know how to open it).

I do have the Kill Bill 1 and 2 standees but I shall never part with them. Going to wait and whack them on Ebay.

Oh yeah, I've got a huge LOTR poster upstairs somewhere. Never gonna use it......neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever gonna use it.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers dudes, I'll check those sites out. Gonna try and get a few posters (Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, Lotr etc) for my room since its a bit bare at the moment. :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I will root the LOTR one out and if its ok you can have it Mobius.

Will PM you if its spiffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom