Buying lower lvl items for infiltrators.

B

big_b

only lvl 12 atm but i want to be a cool lvl 12 infiltrator ;) so i'm looking for any items that would help CS,DW,stealth or envenom if you have any items for around my lvl that increase them stats then leave what u have in here with a price (or if it's free;) ) and i'll try get back to u ingame, also any info on good items that r droped by mobs is appreciated.

thx :)

O

old.Carnak

Quests

There are 2 quests for cloaks around level 12-13. One cloak gives +2 stealth, the other +1 evade. Havent found any other items that increase our primary skills yet but im on the lookout ;)

B

big_b

what's the +2 stealth cloak quest then ?

Go and talk to <something> the Minstrel (a women minstrel) in cotswold, she's on the outside of the first building you see on your left if you go into cotswold looking at Camelot, it's a 13 step quest and i lost quite a bit of exp but the cloak for the +2 stealth is worth it :)

i hope you can understand that as that's the best way i can put it :)

or visit warcry for the quest http://daoc.warcry.com/quests/ and go on

Realm: albion
Min lvl :11
Max lvl:11

then select the cloak of shade quest and it gives you a walkthrough :)

K

K0nah

Send me a tell if u can catch me away from my wizzie alt ;) got some mithra drops etc u can have. (20-24 BGs rawk)

O

old.Galieran

I have a cloak you can have for free, its a Keltoi drop.
Lvl 21 cloak with pluses to stealth, dex and maybe more ( can´t remember how much).

/send Erhardtt in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom