Buying INFILTRATOR

O

orm-

Buying a 33+ infiltrator exc/alb.
Send me a msg here on bw if you have one for sale.

F

flibodob

infi sale

How much do infi's go for at lvl 33 ?

T

Tobold

its really annoys me that people are too lazy to play stealther classes to a rvr standard, more and more people are looking to buy them, and its pissing me off.
I don't understand why you wanna buy someone elses char in the first place, their Char is them, i wouldn't ever let anyone buy my char, because it would be like them playing me.
Why can't you just get your act together a level one? the bit i enjoy most in this game, is the bit with friends, when im on a PvE hunt, or RvR keep take - its always more fun with people i know.
Start your own stealther, make your own friends.

N

Ninjastyle

well, if u just dont like lvling (we all know how boring and enervating it can be) or just dont have the time, but u want to play rvr in high lvl, then buying a char is probably the best solution, if u have the cash :p

V

Vireb

some ppl like xping , some ppl like rvr, i personally dont mind both as i like to see the rewards of my efforts:
once lvling a char post 40 most people cannot be botherd to go camping the same spots they already have over and over.

to tobold i doubt you understand particle physics either but ppl do it, it may not be fun to you, yet it is to others (no not me or anyone i know).

O

orm-

Originally posted by Vireb
once lvling a char post 40 most people cannot be botherd to go camping the same spots they already have over and over.

So true. I cannot stand taking another char past killtasks, then Salisbury plains (HATE the stupid groups there)... then Keltoi (OMG 2 mins in keltoi nowadays and I get physically ill), then trying to find groups in catacombs nowadays... Things in Albion is not the same as when I started my first chars long time ago, I am sick and tired of the low levels... And I really want to play an Infiltrator RvR, this is my last try to get myself into the game again.... it has not been any fun playing for some time now.

Either I get a hold of an infiltrator or I probably will put the game aside and find something else to do :(

C

Cowled

Originally posted by orm-

So true. I cannot stand taking another char past killtasks, then Salisbury plains (HATE the stupid groups there)... then Keltoi (OMG 2 mins in keltoi nowadays and I get physically ill), then trying to find groups in catacombs nowadays... Things in Albion is not the same as when I started my first chars long time ago, I am sick and tired of the low levels... And I really want to play an Infiltrator RvR, this is my last try to get myself into the game again.... it has not been any fun playing for some time now.

Either I get a hold of an infiltrator or I probably will put the game aside and find something else to do :(

/em hugs Orm

T

Troryn

fact of the matter is, buying accounts is still against the CoC.....

but good luck to you

O

old.FIN

ROFLMAO

well u can make lvl 40 character from any class about in a week , if u have a guild, and u know peeps, lmao

game costs now a day about 30€, and u have 2 comps , etc etc, and some stupid ass wanna buy from u account that is 30+ , f.ex INFIL, what u pay for it?

30€ is a game + then 12€ monthly cost ( well of course u charge it, even u have got free month from the buy) + my Internet line is 100 € / month + 350€/ month for rent + 100 € / month for smokes + 200 € / month for food....so lets count

30+12+100+350+100+200=792 €

okies, i can ask cash from 1 account what contains 40+ character
900 € , and those can be made 2 / month , 1 for stuff listed above, 1 for fun =)

and u still have 2 weeks free time / month , and remember its TAX FREE cash =) so its even more =)

so 900€ / 1 character lvl 40 , character class u can choose......

its not crazy to sell, its FOOKING dump to buy =)

Rest cash goes for boose =)

O

orm-

LOL FIN... 900€, well if anyone can find someone that wants to pay so much even for a lvl 50 the only thing i could say is good luck.

O

old.FIN

=)

well as i said, the seller aint the stupid 1, the buyer is=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom