Buying euro toa version in an non euro contury

Xag

Fledgling Freddie
hey, we got no stores who keep daoc over here

wondering if theres any online site that sells just the cd key?

thx for ur help

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
not only the CD key i think.. could try and mail GOA about it but think u have to buy the entire package with cd's and all :/

Cyfr

Banned
GOA dosnt have the intelligence to sell cdkeys and allow downloads of the game :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
You can download the game from the GoA server, you just need the camelot.exe and update.dat files from the ToA client. I'm sure someone would like to send it to you if you can get your hands on a ToA cd-key that is.

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
You can download the game from the GoA server, you just need the camelot.exe and update.dat files from the ToA client. I'm sure someone would like to send it to you if you can get your hands on a ToA cd-key that is.

just came across this now. where can you download it from? i can get a CD key, it will just take ages for the CD's to get to me so this would be faster

ta

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
tired and cant find the edit button!

ignore above post, eventually copped on to how to do it :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Well exactly like I said, get the camelot.exe and update.dat from the Trials of Atlantis client, put it in a new folder and open camelot.exe...Let the patcher run and you will download the ToA client from the goa server, it's about 1gig big I think. Just need to ask someone if they can send the camelot.exe and update.dat to you, if you need it I can send it...

But seems like you figured it out ;)

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the offer thegreatest :) I have a mate thats gonna buy it for me and spend me the files. Ill look forward to the 1 Gig patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom