Buying Druid stuff & Selling various

Mirom

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not selling anything high level, so I don't know how much response this thread will receive but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Basically, I'm interested in any equipment useful to a level 15 ish Druid. I'm currently just trying to move up to factor 36 or so reinforced armour, and I'm in rather desperate need of a weapon (blunt or blade) and a small shield. So I would be interested if anyone has any of these.

In return I have some money, or I have these low level (but previously useful or loot I consider to be good to someone) items in my vault waiting for a new home :

brightEnergybender Cruaigh Jerkin (leather armour with 5% energy resistance, +2 power, +11 hits, AF32)

brightBig Shillelagh (Large Weap. 6.9 base dps, 4.7 speed, 5.4 effective dps, crush damage)

brightSpeedy Great Hammer (Hits +13, Quickness +9, Dex +4, 6.6 base DPS, 5.2 speed, 5.2 effective dps)

Old Nobles Boots (reinforced armour, af 22)

Macabre Leather Helm (leather armour, af22)

Spectral Shroud (level 22 magic item, const -6, empathy +3, int +3) - I have another which I use.

Druid Initiate Gloves (leather armour, empathy +1, af 14) - Very low I realise but useful to someone maybe.

I would rather trade for something useful to me, but if you don't have anything to trade but want something here then still get in touch because with money I can buy things I need.

*fingers crossed*

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ill find you ingame and sort some nice gear for you, don't think you will find anyone interested in those items :x

Mirom

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks very much for your help Mercuria, I appreciate it :)

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
If you need armour or a weapon/shield (or 2 :p) message me ingame on Moriaana or Caitiri (or Jaded) and I will see what I can do :)

It won't cost you anything either, so dont worry about how much gold you have.

Mirom

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks :) I think I'm well set up at the moment now though, thanks to Mercuria. Now all I need is <20's to group with :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mirom said:
Thanks :) I think I'm well set up at the moment now though, thanks to Mercuria. Now all I need is <20's to group with :)

Was looking for you yesterdaynight actually, made a small group and got from lvl 20-24 but you weren't logged on :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom