Buying DAOC

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note to my fellow realm mates because I have noticed a couple of pertient issues recently;
- some people complaing about aquiring DAOC in the UK
- I have browsed the 'Buy' section of the new website (the one that just links to amazon).

I would not recommnend buying it from the linked page, because £34 is a overly expensive... I have just bought the 'platinum' edition composing DAOC + SI + TOA for £17.99 from play.com. Took 2-3 days for them to process my order and another 1-2 days postage but I have it now.

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Great for you m8 !

Welcome to DAOC !
Just tell your friends to buy there also and maybe more will join you. I would suggest all that we promote DAOC+SI+TOA to many other ppl amongst our friends and others because otherwise I dont know how the future for GOA england will look like... and the comunity

Allrab Est lvl 50 Nightshade
Lies Corrupting lvl 50 ValeWalker

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
play.com really is the best for getting anything :)

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
That where you got your pr0n collection from Raven? :D

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Allrab said:
Great for you m8 !

Welcome to DAOC !
Just tell your friends to buy there also and maybe more will join you. I would suggest all that we promote DAOC+SI+TOA to many other ppl amongst our friends and others because otherwise I dont know how the future for GOA england will look like... and the comunity

Allrab Est lvl 50 Nightshade
Lies Corrupting lvl 50 ValeWalker

Ive been here for a while mate! just making the move to two accounts. But i agree with your sentiments hence I posted this detail here incase anyone was having problems getting it.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
yeh play.com sold a cheap copy of daoc toa gold.. (daoc/SI/ToA) and the free shipping makes it worth to wait a cpl of days... (if ure a swede like me)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see they finally got some stock! I ordered from there and waited 2 months before they cancelled my order coz they never got any stock in.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
so m8's do play.com send to Ireland or is there a link page in need ?? ;) thanx btw

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing is, few weeks back, GAME were selling the ToA expansion for £0.50p!!

Wish I'd known this when I was looking for it for my BB account, but there you go.....

Reminds me of the time I got Planetside from WHSmiths for £1.00p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I think some new stock has been shipped to some of the big retailers becuase DAOC+SI+TOA now comes with a new frontiers CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom