Buying Cleric EPIC armor!

J

jerranae

Hello mates

If any of you should have a complete set of cleric epic armor you want to sell, then please tell me as I am interested in buying it. You can mail me at my email adress: dragoncave@person.dk, write answer and price here or reach me at icq number: 106362318, thanx.

Yours

Jerranae Orethion

Level 44½ Cleric

K

kirennia

you can probably make SC'ed armor with the exact same stats for very little money as it would only need to be 95% quality stuff. I'd suggest getting a proper SC suit though, these days they don't cost hardly anything...upto you tho :D

J

jerranae

Originally posted by kirennia
you can probably make SC'ed armor with the exact same stats for very little money as it would only need to be 95% quality stuff. I'd suggest getting a proper SC suit though, these days they don't cost hardly anything...upto you tho :D

I prob. can, but i am just interested in having one til i get my level 51 MP armor, and like it because it looks cool.

P

Pin

just get your level 51 99% stuff now. a cleric never needs MP armour and because you very rarely get hit in pve you don't need to wait until anywhere near level 50.

oh, and use trade forums

J

jerranae

can i max out my resists, stats, hitpoints, power etc. with a level 51, 99% armor?

H

Hit ^_^

i maxed out alll stats + 11reju +all resists easy whit qua99 chain and a mp mace (dident realy need the mace tho).
as for power its not worth having on your set. (atleast not yet) as it sucks. same whit enha +11 wont make a biff difference.
smite might be good but i dident bother having it on my set.

oh maxed hit points too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom