buying chars ?!?!

R

ReaLX

why?
Why would somebody buy some "high" lvl char???
I just don't get it, are they too lazy to lvl a char themselves? If u dont like lvling a char u will probably just won't like playing the char, so the idea of having fun while playing a game is totally lost here...

I just don't get it....

flame me, whatever...

K

katt!

the time it takes to level a char to 50 is evil.

maybe they have the cash, but not the time?

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by old.kedal
the time it takes to level a char to 50 is evil.

maybe they have the cash, but not the time?

but why start at a high lvl?
what does a high lvl char has more than a low lvl char?
dont say RvR, cause somebody who buys a high lvl char prolly doesnt know how to play it anyway... :/

K

Kagato.

I agree with you in that I don't see the point in buying a high level character, i'd much rather do it myself.

But.

I have nothing against the people that do do it, if they want to spend the cash and take the easy road, hey thats their business, I hope they still enjoy the game.

Myself, I take pride in every ding and mini ding I work hard to get and would never buy nor sell a character.

O

old.Galieran

Well said, Kagato...
But I must admit that one day I will sell my characters, after I can respecc them to Uber Gimps. OMG I´m so evil, muhahaha

T

Tobold

i also don't understand it :|
read my post under 'buying Infiltrator' :p

F

Flimgoblin

Buying characters is pretty lame...
If you want a "pick up and gank" game - go play quake :p

O

orm-

Well, I would also consider it lame for someone who has never had a higher lvl char to buy one and start playing directly because this may harm the realm more than help it....
but... If someone, like myself has had a couple of highlvl chars allready and are bored to the extent that it isn't possible to go through the lowbie xp grind once again then I think it's ok (even though it's violating the stupid CoC)... just my 2c.

F

Flimgoblin

The xp grind doesn't start till 30 :)

it's pretty easy and fun at the lower levels...

(hrm mibbe it starts at 24 when everyone is in Thidranki :) noone is lvl 24-30 ;))

so you're saving 3 levels... or possibly 9 ;)

A

Aussie-

Do you think everyone has the time to lvl a char till 50 for some fun in RvR?

S

sorusi

lvling is pain!

might be fun the first char, but once your main reaches ~35 - 40 you start getting REALLY bored, the next 10 lvls from 40 -> 50 are the worse part in this game... L45 -> 50 goes slow and boring...

So thats why ppl that has allready lvled one or two chars to ~40+ buy their rvr chars or trade.

Some enjoy the rve tho, lucky them :)

T

Talifer

I agree with Sorusi, I think I'd rather buy another level 50 than go through the treadmill again. Lower levels are usually fun, but you need to be 45+ to get some real fun in RvR.

Personally I don't think buying accounts is lame, I think selling an account is though :)

You spend x months levelling a character to 50 making friends along the way building up a reputation, you get helped out along the way by loads of people (Noone gets to 50 solo :)). Then you turn around and cash in.

You hand over your reputation to some stranger and you effectively say to all those who helped you, cya thanks for the cash.

Just my opinion :)

Talifer

O

orm-

Well to level a char to 50 only because you're interested in getting the cash from it is not the best way to earn cash :)

If you count on the hours spent and what you would get / hour of gametime it's not much. The ones selling/trading their accounts are mainly people that are either bored with the game and are going to quit it... and don't want to just press the delete button on a char they have worked hard on for months.
Trading it for another class might get them to like the game once again, or if they sell they can earn a small amount of money for their efforts.

Levling chars for a living that would be the worst life you could have, I would rather be stuck at a McDonald's....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom