Buying a game licence from GOA..?

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
As i opened my old account last sunday, i also ordered a catacombs key. Anyone that can tell me if this is supposed to take several days to get a simple key? Feels like something screwed up with the payment.

Is there anyone else out there who had the same problem?

Marrok - Revived

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
If you bought an online license, you don't need the key. If your payment went through then the expansion is automatically activated on your account straight away.
Check your account on the subs page and see if Catas is activated or not, if not then you need to do it again.

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
I bought the licence from the subscription pages. In the sales conditions text it says i will get a key via email. and my account is still in ToA mode :(

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
You get sent a key for reference but you don't need it to activate the expansion. Like I said, the expansion is automatically activated as soon as you buy the licence.
Looks like your payment failed, try it again.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Marrok said:
I bought the licence from the subscription pages. In the sales conditions text it says i will get a key via email. and my account is still in ToA mode :(

Silly question perhaps but are you using the Cata client? You cant play Cata with a Toa client etc.

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
yes.. i know that. subspages still stay i only have a ToA licence.
It also say there is an invoice currently in progress.. maybe that has something to do with it as i cant edit my account.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
U have to wait up to 24 hours if u typed card number or anything wrong when u did your order.

I have used GOAs site to upgrade 3 acc´s and all have been activated within a hour.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
the "invoice currently in progress" is like 50/50 if its a error you did or just a bug. I had lots of times where i got the "invoice" even thou everything went perfect. Waited from 1hour to 2 days and it just worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom