Burnt Bunny

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
how miserable & traumatised does that bunny wabbit look? sooooooooooo sad

I'm not usually one for Shariah-law type eye-for-an-eye justice (except for child molesters), but in the case of animal cruelty, imo a simple fine is not enough.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't think she needs a prison sentence, just the publicity
is probably going to ruin that fat chavs life for the next few years.

Beware the electronic mob!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Thats really upset me, how the fuck can people be so cruel?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a daily fail story, I don't trust it. Did she actually try to burn the bunny or was it just a drunken accident? We'll never know based on these stories.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I think its largely irrelevant whether it was an accident or intentional, as far as the floppy eared one is concerned. It still suffered.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you got to take the story at face value
either way the bunny looks in pain and scared shitless
the end result's the same - one half dead wabbit

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
One universal fear that all animals share is fire. Imagine what it would feel like to be trapped somewhere that is on fire and you cannot escape from it.

Thats what the rabbit endured at this woman's hand.

either way the bunny looks in pain and scared shitless
the end result's the same - one half dead wabbit

Aye, that rabbit is not likely to ever properly recover from that. Although I enjoy making jokes about animals I don't like to see pets getting hurt.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I feel for the rabbit, I just think it's wrong to vilify someone based on a tabloid report.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
umm....but thats exactly how the tabloids make their money m8...doesn't necessarily mean their reporting is always misleading or wrong....even the Sun sometimes publishes factually truthful stories

Jade Goody
John Terry
Michael Jacskon
Maradona

the list is endless

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I feel for the rabbit, I just think it's wrong to vilify someone based on a tabloid report.

True

There does seem to be a fair bit of supporting photographic evidence though. And of course it is possible she is being wrongly blamed, perhaps it was someone else.

From the article:

"Barber was then seen laughing and said: 'Look, the rabbit's running around on fire,' before eventually pouring water on the animal to put out the flames."

This would have to be an outright lie either by the Mail or by the person interviewed by them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, I did stop reading before the bit about the court case though. I still trust nothing I read in tabloids though, always way too much spin on it.

Marc

FH is my second home
No, I did stop reading before the bit about the court case though. I still trust nothing I read in tabloids though, always way too much spin on it.

Im surprised the mail didnt blame it on asylum seekers instead

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They article re-write will probably reveal that she is a secret muslim.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
<looks around for Rynnor>

Its part of the consipricy to distract people from global warming.

:D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not to mention it's a secret Tory plan to cover up global cooling!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
dont care which news source that has come from. that bunny looks terrified hope that stupid fat bitch gets the maximum allowed penalty for the crime. even if it was an accident she should have known better than to light a fire near a hutch.

hope she gets a lifetime pet ban

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
dont care which news source that has come from. that bunny looks terrified hope that stupid fat bitch gets the maximum allowed penalty for the crime. even if it was an accident she should have known better than to light a fire near a hutch.

hope she gets a lifetime pet ban

LOL? Honestly? It wasn't ever her pet, but you hope she gets a lifetime pet ban? I hardly think she'd give a toss if she did try and burn the rabbit on purpose.

Everyone else, look at chippers post to see what I mean about vilifying people through tabloid stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom