Burn those BT b*stards

F

Flimgoblin

The router the router the router's on fire... we don't need no water let the mother (ee-aww) burn burn mother (ee-aww) burn...

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

(aye that's the donkey version and not the album version)

PS: woot I've moved to sunny Phnaargos

S

SFXman

Another one, sigh... keep it to ONE thread please :)

O

old.Baza

Shame

:( ‘Tis a shame BT used to be a good isp in-fact they were the first company I ever connected with -1996- and they have just got worse and worse. :(

A

Ardwan

Re: Shame

Originally posted by Baza
:( ‘Tis a shame BT used to be a good isp in-fact they were the first company I ever connected with -1996- and they have just got worse and worse. :(

I actually think they are pretty good, since getting ADSL this is the only problem I have had, and about the 3rd LD i have had.
Only thing that sucks if thier CS, I hate having to phone them for anything...

O

old.Baza

Yeh there not bad, I'm just saying there not as good, not just in the connection but I am talking about the service in general. :eek:

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by Baza
Yeh there not bad, I'm just saying there not as good, not just in the connection but I am talking about the service in general. :eek:

Think of it this way.....would rather have it the other way around - GOA running your internet connection, and BT running DAoC ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Ardwan

Think of it this way.....would rather have it the other way around - GOA running your internet connection, and BT running DAoC ;)
Hahhaha.... I would rather have it this way: Mythic running DAoC and NASA running your internet coneection :rolleyes:

O

old.Baza

Originally posted by Ardwan

I dont like it the way it is now so why would I like it like that?:sleeping:

F

fatgit

Yes, please burn the BT bastards, them going LD in a group just as it pulls tanglers is highly annoying :p

DAoC should require a broadband connection!:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom