BURN baby BURN

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Image speaks for its self. - Nerf at this happening in under 1 second.

sshot019.jpg

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
100g for whoever can spot me in the pile of bodies

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Im famous! im in a picture!

And who was that retard group not picking up loot? :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm... that reminds me of my raid :) only we died when walking away from that encounter... too bad it just reset itself when we all were still at that spot and have gotten all the loot :p

[EDIT] plus we all died nicely in 1 line cos all were sticky to me and running :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh my god, think of the money being lost for con there! Oh, and it is situations like that which make me grateful we don't have smell capabilities in computer games--think of the reek of charred flesh!

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmmm... that reminds me of my raid :) only we died when walking away from that encounter... too bad it just reset itself when we all were still at that spot and have gotten all the loot :p

[EDIT] plus we all died nicely in 1 line cos all were sticky to me and running :p

Yup all orderly and correct Inga, not like that rabble ;)

Oddly enough i am usually annoyed when i die in pve, unless the mob your on is too overpowered / or your expecting to die, theres often few reasons you should ever die. When a flame comes out of nowhere hits for 3-5 thousand damage on capped resists, hitting all 100 of your zerg, there isn't much more you can do than just smile :)

Wish i had that flame ability, 100 dead albs or hibs would do a lot for my realm rank :eek7:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Look on the bright side. Scalars probably popped;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom