Buries Teh Seel

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well. For a long time now, "Teh Seel" phenom hasn't been what it used to be. Mostly because i've not got the mindset to do it and most attempts fail miserably.So i've decided to let Teh Seel go to better pastures, let teh icefloat sail away and see if maybe the future will bring back a more, rested and anew Teh Seel. Maybe with titanium plating it so badly desired.

As you may bee, Teh Seel no longer glorifies my avatar, but is replaced by my old old old avatar that points towards my avatar name "old doctor" (tohtori in finnish).

Time to put on some goldpaint on ze old memories and let them be as they may before i go down in flames in an attempt to burn bush or make fun of weird things that just don't produce the giggles they used to.

Teh Seel retires, not for a final rest, but retires to return one day more revived.

This is just a "let you know" for the people wondering.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
will miss my comrade, who shall join my crusade on the evil capitalists? :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
he will be like a phoenix and rise from the ashes!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The song said your life changes on some obscure Tuesday afternoon.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(!!!!111

He cant be gone! he just cant be!! someone tell me its all a lie!!1 I saw him on teh icefloat just the other day!!!

Life will not be the same without teh seel in it!

I'll always remember the explanation of odd!! I suggest someone opens a "school of teh seel" in order to carry on the teachings, lest they be forgotten.

I was just about to make a thread asking wtf happened to ze teh seel avatar as well :(

:(

Siac

Fledgling Freddie

One thing that I've wondered for ages, I have a screenie from ages ago and there was a Tohori in it... be that thee?

Attachments

• tohori.jpg
    tohori.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 28

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Siac said:

One thing that I've wondered for ages, I have a screenie from ages ago and there was a Tohori in it... be that thee?

It's Tohtori. Not Tohori. So fraid not. I used to be a healer on excal a long while back as tohtori. First char and all.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw man i just cant berliecve it!! just when i thought hmm i always have FH and seelish wonders to cheer me up you go and sell out!! traitor and poor dukat spent years and almost all his pocket miney designing your piccy.

well i hope your proud of yourself i really do!!
/comforts dukat

there there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom