Bull fights back!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It wen't away? HAr..di..ha...fine...

The lil fella just wanted to see where all others went between rounds. Beer for beef! Beer for beef!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Sorry, I am going to have to do my hippy thing.

Oh, that poor creature...

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Amanita said:
Sorry, I am going to have to do my hippy thing.

Oh, that poor creature...

Yeah I feel sorry for it also, nice to see it get some revenge on those who go to see it be tormented.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
It wasn't really revenge though, that poor thing just stumbled through the seats in complete panic so any perception for revenge comes right from the watcher. That animal wouldn't have come away with a sense of satisfaction just the after effects of that terror.

Maybe I am overthinking it ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Amanita said:
It wasn't really revenge though, that poor thing just stumbled through the seats in complete panic so any perception for revenge comes right from the watcher. That animal wouldn't have come away with a sense of satisfaction just the after effects of that terror.

Maybe I am overthinking it ^^
seeing as its going on instinct anyway, i dont think it would "feel" anything

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
seeing as its going on instinct anyway, i dont think it would "feel" anything

Now thats a discussion that needs to take place at 2am with alchohol.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yep Ama's right there, the bull didnt think "right im gonna nail these mofo's good, they wanna come see me get chopped in to hamburgers, lets see how they like being on the receiving end of something pointy" poor sod was just trying to get outta there.......

but man its soo damn good to see people who go to that kind of shit for fun getting the crap scared out of them, that lil fella defiantely deserves the speedboat imo.

Super, smashing, great!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
bullfighting is so bad..:< should be illegal world wide, such a horrible "sport" or entertain, whatever they like to call it

shame he didnt kill them!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Mikah75 said:
bullfighting is so bad..:< should be illegal world wide, such a horrible "sport" or entertain, whatever they like to call it

shame he didnt kill them!

I agree, how they can classify animal cruelty as a sport is beyond me.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its probably not the first time that woman's had 6 inches of horn inside her

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
I agree, how they can classify animal cruelty as a sport is beyond me.
bit like dog racing and horse racing.. o wait
It is going to die regardless just like a cow in a slaughter house, yet everyone still eats meat.
How people can be disgusted at a animal which quite frankly arguably has any state of real consciousness, yet stomach people being homeless in the streets in all sorts of conditions in their own backyard is beyond me
but thats a completely different discussion

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Amanita said:
Can I feel vaguely sad about all these things? :p
hehe wasnt aimed at you personally, yesterday i was talking to some charity lady (got collared walking down the street :< Edit: excuse the pun :p), and she seemed to think saving a dog was more important than saving people who were homeless :/

Gamah

Banned
I give a bigger shit about animals than I do humans. Humans have the power to change things, animals do not.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
and she seemed to think saving a dog was more important than saving people who were homeless :/

why cant that be equally important?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unless animals change the fact that they are animals.

Mwah!

Have to say, animals are for meat, eat, use as tools as much as a hammer.

Bullfighting? Well, if it's your cup of tea.

I don't think cruelty to animals is cool, but those bulls, if they have any sense in their mind think;

Look, Bobillo is fighting today. The day has finally come that he enters that arena and meets his destiny.

Since thy know nothing else!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Chronictank said:
It is going to die regardless just like a cow in a slaughter house, yet everyone still eats meat.
How people can be disgusted at a animal which quite frankly arguably has any state of real consciousness, yet stomach people being homeless in the streets in all sorts of conditions in their own backyard is beyond me

because i like animals, i dont like people.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:

The dogs and horses only run, thats what they would do naturally. A bull wouldnt have spears stuck into it then be tormented to hell if it was left to its own devices. As has been said, homeless people on the streets and such can do something about it, go to shelters and stuff, its not like they ask the bull beforehand if he is up for it today.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I didn't know bulls could jump that high.. impressive!
It is one of the saddest sports allowed in the EU.. should make this illegal as fast as possible imo.. same with cock fights and rugby :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Urgluf said:
It is one of the saddest sports allowed in the EU.. should make this illegal as fast as possible imo.. same with cock fights and rugby :p

RUGBY??!?!?! BLASPHEMY!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Urgluf said:
COCK FIGHTS!!!
aw man but i love going to the local gay jelly wrestling bar :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
rather than quote you all

1) far as i seen in my limited viewing of bull fighting they dont poke them with spears, i am not sure where you got that from.
But more to the point, have you ever actually seen what happens in a slaughter house?, isn't it exactly the same thing but rather than for entertainment (before being killed for their meat), they are mass killed for their meat
2) Do you honestly believe that most homeless people want to be homeless?, do you really think thhe people in poverty striken countries want to be poor?, so if they dont then has it occured to you that they are unable to do anything about it so live the best they can?
So it comes down to are the able willing to help the needy? or would they rather put their money into "saving" a stray dog which doesnt know any different
3) A horse does not naturally have a jokey strapped to their back, nor are they naturally wipped to make them go faster. Dogs are not blinded in all directions except one natually to make them focus on a "prey" which they will never catch nor are they born to run in a small circle. Neither acts are natural in any way.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
rather than quote you all

1) far as i seen in my limited viewing of bull fighting they dont poke them with spears, i am not sure where you got that from.
But more to the point, have you ever actually seen what happens in a slaughter house?, isn't it exactly the same thing but rather than for entertainment (before being killed for their meat), they are mass killed for their meat
2) Do you honestly believe that most homeless people want to be homeless?, do you really think thhe people in poverty striken countries want to be poor?, so if they dont then has it occured to you that they are unable to do anything about it so live the best they can?
So it comes down to are the able willing to help the needy? or would they rather put their money into "saving" a stray dog which doesnt know any different
3) A horse does not naturally have a jokey strapped to their back, nor are they naturally wipped to make them go faster. Dogs are not blinded in all directions except one natually to make them focus on a "prey" which they will never catch nor are they born to run in a small circle. Neither acts are natural in any way.

Notice the spears sticking out the bulls shoulders.

I honestly believe that this thread has nothing to do with homeless people, but I believe that alot of them could sort themselves out.

A horse with a jockey on or a racing dog running in circles is 100% more natural for the creatures than slowly torturing a bull, and needless to say 100% more humane.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
far as i seen in my limited viewing of bull fighting they dont poke them with spears, i am not sure where you got that from.

The next process involved is having the horse-mounted picadors carry thrusting weapons with them called lances and try to stab the bull at about 3 or less times. The number of stabs done depends on the president of the judge for the day. After that,a trumpet is sounded as a signal for the banderilleros,men who work on foot and wear silver-embroidered pants and jackets to place barbed sticks called banderillas in the bull's shoulder to lower its head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom