Bugusing

Epo

Loyal Freddie
do all the ppl on camlann use bugs now?
ppl that i never thought would use bugs, do this now
hisoiltir made a video ( Welcome on Camlann ) that shows many ppl of "popular" guilds on camlann like fear, fourth realm, course of kknd, using strafe bugs, speedhacks, running through wall, etc...

this cannot be tbh

Thorstein

Fledgling Freddie
only guy using straffe in the video is a KKnD , a very lame strafe indeed , but coming from taraaka , i m not shocked
So where are fear / fourth realm etc bug using ? oO

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome on Camlann m8s, only thing i saw that i consider a bug in this vid was some1 standing on a toa wall, no speedhack, and no strafing aint a bug, there are just stupid ppl that doesent know how to counter it, and hisoltir is one of em just look at him using crush resist shout vs another savage, GG

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
btw, i pretty much like the scene in aerus. simply shows that rr is a matter of time and has nothing to do with skill. because how the hell was hiso able to reach rr9 and being not able to counter strafe this poor attempt of strafing from tarakaa ? :/

Hisoiltir

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,
First, i've to say that speak in people's back is really pathetic.
Being french, i hope you'll be able to understand what i have to say.
This movie has been made to see how CAN BE Camlann, not how it is.
All movies show good fights, noobs powned by the uber recorder, so i would show how the game can be because a stupid error, bug abuse, strafe etc.

If some of you were able to search before to speak, you could see that my commentaries about this movie were : Some fights win/lost coz of bug abusing,add etc..

But i think it's more clever to say when we don't know why ..

Renwind said:
Welcome on Camlann m8s, only thing i saw that i consider a bug in this vid was some1 standing on a toa wall, no speedhack, and no strafing aint a bug, there are just stupid ppl that doesent know how to counter it, and hisoltir is one of em just look at him using crush resist shout vs another savage, GG

GG, ok, thanks, but can you tell me where did you see me doing crush resist vs a savage ?
Aylisia probably ?
If yes, please, next time you have another stupid thing to say, keep your mouth closed.
If you see good, i've used my 5L RA, and she used her too coz she asked before we began to use it, so yes, i'm stupid and i have Crush/Slash/Thrust/end shout (with all my end..)/evade/parry/add damage/hast. Pathetic eh ?

Bonedancer, Warlock, excellent class choice, now i know how you can speak about me as you were doing.

Shintari..
I don't have an ubber computer, the fact to be on ToA made me some problems to play, the fact to record make me on other, and the fact to be in front of a strafer a third problem.
Maybe you are able to roxx people strafing in aerus while you are recording, but you're not even able to kill me in 1 vs 1, so please, don't speak for nothing.

I hope you'll stop to speak if you have nothing to say coz i didn't know this forum before someone told me that some pathetic guys was speaking about me.
Hisoiltir/Kaille, Camlann.

Hisoiltir

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know how to edit so i'll add something here.
Maybe you are able to roxx people strafing in aerus while you are recording, but you're not even able to kill me in 1 vs 1, so please, don't speak for nothing.
What i would say with this is that you think you are able to kill buffed Bonedancer draining/strafing/healed while recording on ToA and you're not even able to kill me Savage unbuffed without being recording on Goth..
Maybe you could kill him, but imo you can't speak about skill.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Can't strafe bug.

Only thing you can do it "Can't see your target" which is working as intended :)

Speed hack = Stupid as hell when PKing, I'm personally all for it in places like housing or running long distances (Like to Malmo). But you know... Insta ban etc etc.

Running through walls: Tell me how tbh, would save alot of grief on ML raids.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
aye cause bd and warlock are my only chars, and its my opinion that u are a noob hisoltir and always will be, worst savage out there

and a tip

as said earlier u REALLY need to learn how to counter strafe, GL HF

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Hisoiltir said:
you're not even able to kill me in 1 vs 1, so please, don't speak for nothing.

oh. really? just need to hit my i win buttons and the fight is done (ml10,battler,rr5,charge that is). we only had one fight, w/o any ra or ml. i think every bm is losing against a koby svg with a higher rr and decent equipment that knows how to use his crush resistance shout.

the video is quite boring btw, fighting gimps and it aint much fun to watch it because of this amazing stick skills :O

Hisoiltir said:
Maybe you could kill him, but imo you can't speak about skill.

btw, i think that counter-strafing is the part that needs most "skill" in daoc. not talking about tactics and overview etc. just about how to handle the keyboard. and there counter strafing is the "hardest" part.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
There are a lot of texture bugs where you can get under and behind structures you shouldn't be, like behind castle in goth, underneath Aegir, in the walls at Domnan etc etc etc

Hisoiltir

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
aye cause bd and warlock are my only chars, and its my opinion that u are a noob hisoltir and always will be, worst savage out there

and a tip

as said earlier u REALLY need to learn how to counter strafe, GL HF
Ok, and who are you ?

Shintari said:
i think every bm is losing against a koby svg with a higher rr and decent equipment that knows how to use his crush resistance shout.
I was 7L9, YOU were 8L1 or 8L2, who was the higher lvl ?

the video is quite boring btw, fighting gimps and it aint much fun to watch it because of this amazing stick skills :O
So next time before to click DL, ask to know what is the interest of the video.
This video was not for you, but for a french forum, in which i could speak about the interest of my video.

So yes guys, i'm gimp, fucking strafer, unable to kill buffed BD strafing, e-bayed, etc..
Have fun guys.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Hisoiltir said:
So next time before to click DL, ask to know what is the interest of the video.
This video was not for you, but for a french forum, in which i could speak about the interest of my video.

this is "how to handle criticism" ? :>

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Rename the name of your video m8,there is mistake :D Well and if to speak about strafing ,i have never met ppl who were able to penetrate my strafing ;D Most ppl just think they know how to strafe but that's mistake ;p Face doesn't work and if you do "step back ->step foward -->hit --> repeat" (like most ppl who think they can penetrate strafing do) it's easy to outrun the attacker ;o Just need some attention while you are strafing. Against one attacker there is one tactic of strafing and against multiple attackers another one ;p

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Rename the name of your video m8,there is mistake :D Well and if to speak about strafing ,i have never met ppl who were able to penetrate my strafing ;D Most ppl just think they know how to strafe but that's mistake ;p Face doesn't work and if you do "step back ->step foward -->hit --> repeat" (like most ppl who think they can penetrate strafing do) it's easy to outrun the attacker ;o Just need some attention while you are strafing. Against one attacker there is one tactic of strafing and against multiple attackers another one ;p

can t believe it, do u really think strafebugabusing is a kind of skill? :puke:

greetings, Mrburns

Epo

Loyal Freddie
watch the video again, i see fear ppl there using bugs, i'm serious m8s

Bahumat

FH is my second home
all i saw was atanua kiting hiso with some vamp hitting/end draining him

yeah nice bug abuse accusations.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
More commonly known as a form of strafing, at least thats what people whine over when I do it...

EDIT: It's not really kiting since he is running in a way so hiso can't hit him with /stick (if I wasn't clear).

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
can t believe it, do u really think strafebugabusing is a kind of skill? :puke:

greetings, Mrburns

tbh mrburns, good strafing in daoc needs more skill then every other thing, not including tactics and overview things.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
tbh mrburns, good strafing in daoc needs more skill then every other thing, not including tactics and overview things.
lol ur words turn me into the most skilled camlann player :D :cheers:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
lol ur words turn me into the most skilled camlann player :D :cheers:

define skill in daoc. its not just strafing. just fyi. overview, tactics, knowledge etc.pp.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
define skill in daoc. its not just strafing. just fyi. overview, tactics, knowledge etc.pp.
I am a good strafer with perfect overview,who knows lots of good tactics and has deep knowledges of daoc :p Come on irc I can proove it ;)

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
I am a good strafer with perfect overview,who knows lots of good tactics and has deep knowledges of daoc :p Come on irc I can proove it ;)
ok, so if you think you're the most skilled player on camlann, how come you never got to lvl 50 and were not the highest RR

Epo

Loyal Freddie
yeh tis is teh 1 n onley question that was never answered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom