Bugs?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey who did the coding on Thid?

Jumping off bridges following someone results in complete loss of target - they disappear?

Swapping to my 2nd quickbar to reapply poison on the run results in a conversation or something showing instead of actions?

Running after someone on a bridge just now - a reaver ends up with me running to ck - then to shore and then back to where I started?

Hell bells. Isn't there enough to bother with apart from this and more besides?

Get a f******** grip mythic!

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Jumping off bridges following someone results in complete loss of target - they disappear?

Guess you didn't know that you can swim underwater

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Iodine said:
Guess you didn't know that you can swim underwater

Oh please .... lets not start to list the things Thugs doesn't know ....
Be the longest damn thread ever.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know?

You right there. Can't be arsed to bung my mind up with stuff about other realms or this game really.

Did know a little about the underwater thing but am a little surprised to see nearly everyone doing it. Will have to make more potions now!

Still don't know wot the hell half the hibbies are? Valewalker? Wot the hell is that ;)

Anyways am back in the film making business:

Hannah VS Thugs (Crap fight really but I won is the main thing ain't it)

Hannah

And another nice little skalp - Labella

Labella

Oh well Thid is still playable unbuffed but full of bugs for sure.

Yah better start putting on a good show youse lot cos you know I will be recording it from now on!

Me site

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
You right there. Can't be arsed to bung my mind up with stuff about other realms or this game really.

Did know a little about the underwater thing but am a little surprised to see nearly everyone doing it. Will have to make more potions now!

Still don't know wot the hell half the hibbies are? Valewalker? Wot the hell is that ;)

Anyways am back in the film making business:

Hannah VS Thugs (Crap fight really but I won is the main thing ain't it)

Hannah

And another nice little skalp - Labella

Labella

Oh well Thid is still playable unbuffed but full of bugs for sure.

Yah better start putting on a good show youse lot cos you know I will be recording it from now on!

Me site

You ahve al ready posted those 3 links on an other thread. You dont have to do it in every thread. We dont care.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

and you expect ppl to respect your feeble skills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom