Bugs

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else getting bugs with your bonuses?

If I put 25% stat enhance gear on my shammys its not showing higher than 24%
If i then buff im getting less stats than buffing when i have say 17%!!!!

Its mad first time i buffed an alt he had 320 dex then i looked in bonus window and seen i was only showing 22% buff bonus for some reason. So i cancelled buff and and messed with my gear and then for some reason i had 24% so i buffed again then he only had 303 dex?! wtf?!!

The same is happening with my power bonus, my gear should have me with 27% but im only showing 24% in bonus window.

goa have really screwed something up.

Ucallme

Banned
Ive had this sort of problem also...

Ive buffed myself, then 10 mins down the line my buffs vanished and then i got Skald speed when in Stealth mode.

Also another prob, not sure if this is right.

im suppose to have 12% speed on my ToA but i only have 10% could be a bug i dunno.

Ive also found bugs on keep walls where you can walk through them and not through gates.

Bugs in PoC walls.

Amphrax

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ive had the buff thing...all my buffs disappear..but i still have buffed stats..then i start gettin chat from alb borderkeep..and gettin AE buffed by a cleric o_O and Im standin in crunch...wtf...got SS's if any cba hostin etc... some of the chat from alb borderkeep was interestin..they were plannin on abducting luwi children I tell ya! Kill the usurpers!!!

/Dracus

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Your shammy is lvl 48 thus capped at 24% buff bonus. No idea about the reduction in dex though.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Ucallme said:
Ive had this sort of problem also...

Also another prob, not sure if this is right.

im suppose to have 12% speed on my ToA but i only have 10% could be a bug i dunno.
Amphrax

Melee haste buff cap is 10% m8

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Your shammy is lvl 48 thus capped at 24% buff bonus. No idea about the reduction in dex though.

Maybe he forgot to swap back to old gear with dex on it? :)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
well the 24% at 48 explains that thanks :) but still dont explain the drop in dex :(

I had a bug last week on my nightshade/excal I was in emain and my weapon skill went upto 1700 (only ment ot have 1500) rp's up to 6million (im only ment to be rr4L8) and i started getting hit by an armsman gaurd lol. When my health got to 0 I had to press release because it said i couldnt do anything while dead lol, at which point i was teleported back to border keep with no rez sick or buffs lol.

I think theres a bad arse bug when u teleport, it like gets your info mixed up with someone elses. Like the film The Fly :D:D

Lothar

Fledgling Freddie
Ive had the same as Dracus once in old frontiers but I could read hib bk chat and get hib buffs oO even fop and healward :p no effect tho ... weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom