Bugs, tricks & background

Where would you want Expansions to stop?

• At SI

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • At ToA

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • At Catacombs

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • at Darkness Rising

• at Labyrinth

• Give more expansions

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Surprised today i noticed Population counters on website have stopped working... Just one more bug or a trick to get a few new players who have no idea about the population of the game..

And to talk about bugs, Roll of Honour was reported not to working 9 months ago, and it's still bugged... What are we paying GoA for?

I'll end up with the patches so many years we get.. DAoC is the only game who started with some classes before 5 years and now if you compare the classes before 5 years and now you gonna say "Is it the same game?".

They're releasing so many expansions & patches with new monsters, items and more in order to nerf them 3-6 months later because some realms cry? Can't you GoA make things fair for everyone before an expansion is released? Or you want players say "NICE NICE, LET'S START AGAIN DAoC TO MAKE WARLOCKS AND KILL EVERYONE" and 3 months later you nerf them, because you didn't notice the oblivious things.

And of course it's not only the "fair fixes" but nowdays they're nerfing whole game (RvR & PvE) to keep some players, without trying any promotions to get new players.. Nerfing the game only may keep old players, none who wants to play start a MMORPG gonna choose DAoC because it only takes a week for a newbie to get lvl 50, armor & Realm Rank. Would you give 50 euros to play so little? I wouldn't.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
ToA, I'd of quit along time before ToA if it didn't come out... Having a full set of SC armour etc by ToA and RvRing before it would of got boring.

ToA kept my PvE needs at bay. So... ToA :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Surprised today i noticed Population counters on website have stopped working... Just one more bug or a trick to get a few new players who have no idea about the population of the game..

Just GOA cant be arsed to fix it, its well know that people dont play DAOC on the weekend anyway.

Just goes to show GOA attitude to things.. "dont worry about it some one will fix it on monday..."

:m00:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
ToA was the last expansion actually worth mentioning. In that all the others basically involved 2 days max of "getting them done", then never going there again.

If ToA had been released somewhere closer to where it is today (I think they've done the traditional Mythic thing and completely over-compensated to the point that having it at all is completely pointless now) then it would of been great. The version that was released was utterly terrible tho.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
ToA was the last expansion actually worth mentioning. In that all the others basically involved 2 days max of "getting them done", then never going there again.

If ToA had been released somewhere closer to where it is today (I think they've done the traditional Mythic thing and completely over-compensated to the point that having it at all is completely pointless now) then it would of been great. The version that was released was utterly terrible tho.

totally agree with everything you wrote - and mythic still do nothing to correct the problems it introduced!!

If they had introduced instanced ml steps and arti's back then - it would have been a revolution, instead we had useless grind / lag fests / bg's that dont work etcetcetc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom