Bugs in SI

S

Shike

Thought we could have a thread where we post errors we find in the expansion in a dedicated thread.

so far i have noticed faces are very blurry, i didnt have this problem in classic, i have to go really close and zoom in to see proper details. (note, i have a GF4 with all settings on max)

text on loot in bags is cut in half which makes it unreadable.

O

old.mattshanes

I am sure they will fix these errors over the next few days just like other patches at least we hope so....

B

Barek_Pureblade

Aye i think most of the 'bugs' are cosmetic and will be sorted in a few days, mst are things that can be lived with in the short term. but any major ones should be reported to right now

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Shike

Geforce256 = Transparent mode = cut in half text in inventory.

S

stafford

when i cast a spell on my cabby I see the graphic that should be on my hands just above my head and slightly off into the distance =/

MrCoffee

S

Sarnat

Sounds...

I get missing/partial sound effects and the sounds have some noise in them (like short zzzrrrttt in the middle of walking sound for example). Some spell sounds wont play properly or only play the second half of the cast sound.

Otherwise it runs fine with my crappy old GayForce2MX.

I havent tried if this happens with the classic client.

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by Shike

Its doing it with me as well... and its bloody annoying- its doing it with all I assume?

I'm running a GeForce4 Ti-4800SE

A

Aravis

Didn't get a new style at 4 thrust...

OK it's not that desperate and IIRC it's an old bug that fixes itself on next train... except it didn't when I went to 5 thrust :/ Oh well, see if I get owt at 6 thrust and Rightnow it if I don't...

S

Shike

GeForce, change from transparent to shrouded island in some setting, it solved the problem for me thx to soulflys tip.

I still havent worked out how to get rid of the blurriness yet tho, i have tried different drivers and other things but still the same.

EDIT: I have found out what caused my SI to act weird, i was runnin rivatuner in the background, and when i deactivated it, my problems went away. The weird thing was that when i started my classic client, it was working as usual, but when i started with the SIclient, it went blurry, no idea why it did like this.

R

Rathe.

Originally posted by Aravis
Didn't get a new style at 4 thrust...

Are you meaning the situation where you don't get Ratfang because your character class can't evade at the moment so you could never use it, or an actual bug? never had it happen to me with a scout or infil...

Users who are viewing this thread