Bugger off Hibs

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
we in albion here declare Hibs to bugger off out of Albion. Some nice fights tonight as you steamrolled over Albion, pity toa has other people otherwise occupied and theres no pride left in the majority of Albion except for the brave soles who came out with me tonight and try to defend. i have been away a while and RvR seems to be full of ( as you young uns say Leet or whatever) but I here promise to to convert more of Albion to take more pride in the homeland and send invaders home to where they belong.

FOR ALBION AND FREEDOM

MACTAVISH

p.s. or at least till Amazon delievers my toa

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:
we in albion here declare Hibs to bugger off out of Albion. Some nice fights tonight as you steamrolled over Albion, pity toa has other people otherwise occupied and theres no pride left in the majority of Albion except for the brave soles who came out with me tonight and try to defend. i have been away a while and RvR seems to be full of ( as you young uns say Leet or whatever) but I here promise to to convert more of Albion to take more pride in the homeland and send invaders home to where they belong.

FOR ALBION AND FREEDOM

MACTAVISH

p.s. or at least till Amazon delievers my toa

YES GIVE MORE ALB ZERGS IN ALL RVR ZONES !!! WHY JUST USE ONE :touch:

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
zerg????????????? 2fg against 33 hibs, holy crap m8 where you coming from?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
No but Really he is right Have some Pride in your realm Hib now owns all of ur keep's. and bar a few brave souls who came to defend we seen er nearly no albs now i know its past the frontier doors of sauvage and not just as far as the medalion merchant but seriously guys have some Pride ffs. Well enough of that from every1 in Hib to all u albs :kissit:

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
All I ask is give a little credit to the brave soles of Albion who tried in vain to save a little face. Jeez are there no more role players left in this server or we full of jumped up kids who wish to own and gloat all the time.

<sighs> Mactavish

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:
zerg????????????? 2fg against 33 hibs, holy crap m8 where you coming from?

Im comming from the fact that most alb's dosent know that there are more then one zone to preform thier "coop" rvr strick teams composed of a lot of people, I mean if there are 33 mids spotted on scart hibs go "OMG lets kill" and we normally do ... call is a "we dont want to lose the relics symtom" but then 33 hibs are spotted running wild in albion ... you send 16 to defend ? while the rest hang around emain nodoubt :( RvR is more fun imho with loads of people ... in places that isent called Emain.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
some hibs now make quick few guilds with name smth like Random Roleplayers and claim the keeps :m00:

who cares realy u can fight npc's untill u get old.

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Im comming from the fact that most alb's dosent know that there are more then one zone to preform thier "coop" rvr strick teams composed of a lot of people, I mean if there are 33 mids spotted on scart hibs go "OMG lets kill" and we normally do ... call is a "we dont want to lose the relics symtom" but then 33 hibs are spotted running wild in albion ... you send 16 to defend ? while the rest hang around emain nodoubt RvR is more fun imho with loads of people ... in places that isent called Emain.

My point exactly Grom, I have been away for a while so you miss the point of my post. I am trying to rally albion out of it's slumber and get back to the good old days and have pride and some roleplaying as a game should be. Shoot me down in flames as you wish but lets have fun RvRing again.

Cheers Mac

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
its alright next time we do mid and wake them up a bit :)

although some nice fights and it wasnt 2fgs im sure it was more like 3fgs of albies that jumped my team outside of sursbrooke :)

was unfortunate cus i was out of mana from mushrooming some scout scum who kept vollying us.

22 on berks ;)

anywho givf more albies when reports of albs in marfach we suspected they got lost trying to find hadrians wall :D

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Mactavish said:
All I ask is give a little credit to the brave soles of Albion who tried in vain to save a little face. Jeez are there no more role players left in this server or we full of jumped up kids who wish to own and gloat all the time.

<sighs> Mactavish

Roleplayers aren't welcome in the RvR forum :(

It's for jumped up little kids who want to goat all the time oO

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
albion defence is non existent these days most ppl just dont care they care more for artifacts and realm points than taking keeps back they see it as a waste of time. tonights events made me sad as being a old timer i remember the good days when albion had pride in its frontier those times cannot come back soon enough for me.
/salute to the hibs who took ALL our keeps tonight may it be a wake up call to albion but im pretty sure it wont be. :eek:

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
heh, didnt you just come back Mactavish?
didnt take you long to get in "shape" again. :p

:cheers:

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
no relics no drive for keep defence, ( i was there for attempted retakes)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with these kind of posts is that they are hypocritical. People say that its a shame that people dont defend the realm but instead take on an eleetist attitude and farm emain for rps, while in affect you are being eleetist too saying that real daoc is fighting at keeps. Each to their own.

Aoln said:
I play for fun, not for being bored at a keep :(

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with that? Yes, nothing.

The same argument Zergers use in defense of their actions is "When you pay my subs I'll play how you want me too" this exact defense can be used by people who prefare to run only in Emain people who only wan't 8v8 ect...

Swings and roundabouts.

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
heh, didnt you just come back Mactavish?
didnt take you long to get in "shape" again. :p
:cheers:

if in shape you mean being able to down a bottle of plonk and regularly disappear behind bushes with greycon mobs
:eek7:

second day back for me too and i understand why mac was a tab peeved tonight. if there was as much fighting as there was 'omg nurf hibbies and wtf albs r so underpowered' whining in the chat, twould of been a funner night. had one great fight near surs lasting longer than 5 seconds for though :D

fair play to mac and boz and couple others who tried to rally the troops. i look forward to being a target for hibbie practice in the coming weeks!

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
*Sigh* Seems like yesterday when I started playing DAOC, had no idea what DF was all about but Alb at the time had it 24/7, for who knows how many weeks. Needless to say when I was in it and we lost it, I nearly had a heart attack when I got zerged. Not a pretty sight when yer about 30ish lvl. But those truly were the days. Oh and about emain, why should the RvR take place anywhere else? Odin makes everyone go blind out there with the snow, and albs are just a port away from emain. Kinda feel sorry for the hibs that have to run all the way up there...Hmm.Naaah No I don't :kissit:

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
The problem with...

The problem is, that we did much better before TOA. And all that know that times and had fun there, wonder why we can't do it nowadays. Like Hibs and Mids whine, there is no fun zergin in Emain. So they start some rvr in other zones but noone cares about it...

And Hibs, you won the easy mode. Next time I want to see all Midkeeps in your hand. :cheers: But I'm sure they will move out with 1xx+ people to get Hibs out. They can do, and only Belorfyn is the one who has fun taking keeps the whole day. But Albion can't do it. And I wonder why. It's not cause of that 60 in Emain, there are much more Albs who could help. Like someone postet here:

Devaster said:
who cares realy u can fight npc's untill u get old.

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:

FOR ALBION AND FREEDOM

MACTAVISH

Well I, for one, salute Mac and his efforts - and those of the 2-3fg that turned out to offer some resistance.

I can imagine your frustration as I've seen it from the Hib side many times in the past.

Yes all Albs have the right to play how they choose

Yes I've done the same thing myself and chosen to hunt elsewhere when Hibs are on a keep defence/retake mission

That doesn't change the fact that every now and then such an excursion can be much more fun than the same old same old.

/salute to Mac and his merry band :cheers:

/dismiss to the 1-2fg + 1-2fg Stealthers waiting to add on some poor unsuspecting sap at AMG Em ;) (not whine, just statement of fact) :eek6:

sori

Fledgling Freddie
Was scary to see all them Hibs in the lords room Oo

Poor little me, all alone ... Atleast you looked kinda surprised to be mezzed :p

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
This raid was far more fun because there were some albs who tried to defend their realm . . ./salute to you for your efforts it would have been a lot more boring if no albs showed up :)
It was a success for hibernia - but the albs who showed did slow the raid down - we did at once stage split our forces to try for 2 keeps simultaniously, and at this stage alb took the upper hand on the one force while our force failing to do much damage to lvl 10 keep guards.
Take a step back - reform - and hit the rest of the keeps with a single force :) - shows though that the alb resistance was noticed and did have an effect.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Went out, got a keep back, two minutes later lost it, remembered why there wasn't any point in hanging around untill the Hibs got bored, went to bed.

The end.

mirieth!

Banned
i was busy in toa last night.

I HAVE FAILED MY REALM AND FAILED ARTHUR :(

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Amadeus said:
if in shape you mean being able to down a bottle of plonk and regularly disappear behind bushes with greycon mobs
:eek7:

hahaha yeah something like that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom