Bugged Mithorians(sp?)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Bought one of those quick cap increase thingies the other day since i need to to hit 250 quick. Equipped it and it raised my cap as it should but gave me fuck all... is it just me or shouldnt it also give+6 quick in addition to increasing the cap?
If yes, how do i get it to work, will it help to RN it? do i have to buy a new one?

Stupid bugged crap :p

/isle

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
+stats capped Mythical items are bugged, still bugged in the US so don't expect a fix anytime soon.
Here's a list that people on VNboard made that shows which ones work and which don't.
But basically it comes down to that +stats caps don't work and +evade/block/parry percentages replace your initial evade/block/parry with the percentage listed on the mythical item.

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
The ones with +6 cap just gives the cap and the ones with +8 gives cap and stats, as it states when u read info on them

islef

Loyal Freddie
Well my german skillz lack too much for me to understand that im afraid... and are you sure? cause i dont rly wanna spend more plats buying bugged stuff, and im not gonna bother farming it since i lagg like mad in labby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom