Bug?

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
hi there..
When i logged my armsman this evening i got a surprize.. it was even a bug, or my acc was being hacket.. i saw one of my own chars Dorny running around the mids.. they didn't even hurt him.. Dorny is my cabby, and it is on the same acc as my arms, so i don't really get it.. i got a screanshot of it, but i can't add it to the post, coz its too big.. i saw my cabby later, driving a fg of mids..
can anyone help me? its a bit scary to see your own char running around..

24 arms cayote
24 cabby Dorny
24 merc Danishpride
24 inf Josshy

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Hey,

Similar thing has happened to me a few times. I have logged on a toon and seen my pally (from the same account) just standing there, twice on the pad in sauvage and once next to a djinn in ToA. All 3 times the pally has been logged in a totally different place eg. the last time he was logged in Barrows and i saw him at Sauvage. Disappeared after a minute or so.

Nothing to worry about i wouldn't think unless anyone suggests otherwise? :)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
I've also had the same thing. Once walked through the doors of mpk on my Shadowblade to find my Hunter from the same account standing there looking at me. Freaky stuff but she vanished after a minute or so. :)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah there are a few bugs like that. Several times ive come across someone who on some peoples screens is another character completely, relogging fixes it usualy.

The first time this happened to me a member of my guild group turned into a well know rr10 bard, I was like wtf, why is she sticking to our little pve grp!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Happens to me often too , see my bb stand on svasud pad even tho its on a friends account and deleted :eek6:

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Happens to me often too , see my bb stand on svasud pad even tho its on a friends account and deleted :eek6:

Ghosts :eek6:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Its a known bug, the best way to get around it is to poke your eyes out.

Hope that helps.
- Archeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom