Bug in Housing Zone ;\

Euke

Fledgling Freddie
I play in Exc/Mid, and I'm not the only one who have this problem. When I am in Market Explorer and I wanna buy an item and the ME redirect me to the house slot, that item isn't in the house :(

Anyone in another server have the same problem? If anyone knows any tip ask here please!

Cya all =)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Same here on Hib/Pryd, it's bloody annoying. :mad:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Bump!

Freaking annoying this.. Have anyone reported this lately and have an idea of when/how they are gonna fix it?, kinda impossible to buy anything via the ME :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Bump!

Freaking annoying this.. Have anyone reported this lately and have an idea of when/how they are gonna fix it?, kinda impossible to buy anything via the ME :(

http://news-daoc.goa.com/view_news.php3?id_article=4191

The Friday news is your friend

7-07-2006 said:
Objects displaying on the consignment merchants
Wednesday's maintenance corrected some of the bugs inversion 1.83, but one the most inconvenient still remains since the whole of consignment merchants' objects is not always displayed in their inventory even though they appear in the market explorer lists. As we said last week, this bug is top priority for our technical team.

But in the meantime, a small tip can help you buy the object you want. If you are not in front of the house, the announcer's list will give you the number of the house lot where the consignment merchant you are interested in is situated. Use the /houseloc xxxxx command (xxxx being the lot number). You will be given the house owner's name, among other information. You can then contact him directly if he is in game and ask him, if he is not affected by this bug, to go and get the object at his consignment merchant and sell it to you directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom