Bug. CHEAT?

A

Atomic Rammer

Saw someone last night on cz2 that was scout class dead on the floor but inside the floor and only just a bit of him poking above the ground. He was able to move about the level and even jump (jumping corpse!) Wierd.

Anyone else seen this? I don't know if he could fire or not but noone seemed to be able to kill him.

O

old.Stuart_Granger

Its a Spy!

You can kill him if he stay's still and at point-blank range.

It was a good "bug" on NML2.

With thanks

Stuart_Granger

------------------
Proud Member of [A&I]

Fav. Server: Clan-USoK.com IP: 216.2.101.36:27015

A

Atomic Rammer

Can you tell me a bit more about this bug?

Do you mean they are spying on other team or that it is actually a spy class. (disguised as scout)
In what way was it good on nml2? (I dont know that map)

Whenever i see it the person has one self kill. I take it they need it to exploit the bug?

O

old.Mad Kain

I actually saw a lot of people using that bug, or wotever it was, and it was more hilarious than annoying.
I saw Stuart even doing it a couple of times, floating innocently over the bridge on NML2 and sending the enemy into a mad frenzy - quite funny stuff.

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain

O

old.bee

Its a funny bug but it isnt cheating as you can't kill anyone or walk through doors so its harmless fun really.

And unless someone tells you, your never get it working.

clue :- you need to be in water ;-)

A

Atomic Rammer

Yeah, I know how to do it now.
I have so far resisted the urge to jump on a server full of newbies, call myself 'walking dead' and really piss them off with it 8)
You can jump and push the button on well doors though!

When I first found out how to do it I thought it must be as obscure a find as someone on barrytfc4. But I guess a combination of coincidences happened for someone using an autoreload script and the word spread.

Hope valve fixes this one in next patch. Its annoying having a team slot taken up by someone who queerly chases the other team and don't even provide info/feedback lol
wink.gif

A

Atomic Rammer

Oh yeah.
Even funnier than the walking dead trick is nailing one of the bastards to the floor with a dispenser lol

O

old.bee

yeah some bastard nailed me with an SG once LOL!

Gets dull now as people know about the bug and ignore you
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom