Bug/Cheat

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Now this isnt a flame as I dont even know the guy who done it, but I was just near ATK and killed some cabi. I waited around for a while and then suddenly this cleric popped outa thin air and started to run around, odd thing was that he suddenly vanished for a while and then appeared again. This happened a few times as he jumped around before he rezed the cabi (Petting) and then he vanished again. Not accusing anyone as I just wondered if its some odd bug or if it is some freaky hack.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
harebear said:
Now this isnt a flame as I dont even know the guy who done it, but I was just near ATK and killed some cabi. I waited around for a while and then suddenly this cleric popped outa thin air and started to run around, odd thing was that he suddenly vanished for a while and then appeared again. This happened a few times as he jumped around before he rezed the cabi (Petting) and then he vanished again. Not accusing anyone as I just wondered if its some odd bug or if it is some freaky hack.
If a wolf or panther popped instead of the cleric i know the answer... :p

Anyways never heard/read about a cheat that could make rezzing(or any cept stealthers classes) vanish, sounds like a bug...

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Could be lag, a bug, or some sort of hax. Best thing to do is email Right Now with the details (time of day, place it happened, names involved etc) and they can investigate if anything dodgy went on.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
i know some kind of "stealth" bugg existed when pvp server was released.
atleast the first few days of it. no idea how it worked tho. the players just vanished and all you chold see was their shadow if you went realy close.
i think u also was abel to select them but able to hit :(
not sure if this was it tho as it probebly been fixed along time ago.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
[CE]Hjendug said:
Uhm or perhabs hes with a stealther wich has grp stealth ?

cancelled by moving afaik...

sounds like lag (which would make sense - probably a buffbot :))

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
I waited around for a while and then suddenly this cleric popped outa thin air and started to run around, odd thing was that he suddenly vanished for a while and then appeared again. This happened a few times as he jumped around before he rezed the cabi (Petting) and then he vanished again.
Soz, was prolly me being drunk again
my apologies

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Was my bb rezzing.... mucho lag due to my 2 sons dl pron probably.. no hack no cheat just lag..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The step from odd behaviour in-game to bug/cheat accusation on FH is much too short these days. :mad:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
The step from odd behaviour in-game to bug/cheat accusation on FH is much too short these days. :mad:
When ppl quit the game, do they become the arch angels of FH? :p your presence is in nearly every thread, is there a chance your coming back? :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Belomar said:
In other threads perhaps, but this one seemed to be a simple case of "this seems wierd anybody know anything"?

The downside is that somebody was mentioned by name :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u can move when grped stealthed but most newbs dont know how to.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Night said:
When ppl quit the game, do they become the arch angels of FH? :p your presence is in nearly every thread, is there a chance your coming back? :)
must... stop... spamming!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Don't try to cover it up you cheating son-of-a-bitch! I know you use Wall-hacks and Aimbot!!!! :p

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Don't try to cover it up you cheating son-of-a-bitch! I know you use Wall-hacks and Aimbot!!!! :p

I think ur more talking about 'Americas Army' with ur Wall-hacks and Aimbot :p

could be any other FPS tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom