Bug cheat or whatever ...

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
This occured last night in laby. This is the first time someone that is immune is nuking me and finally kill me. I ve reported it but i still dont know if it is cheat or one of mythic's stupid bugs ...

daocbug.jpg

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I'm guessing it's a bug that people can attack Necro pets whilst they're temporarily immune to RvR damage - seems like the most logical explanation.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
This occured last night in laby. This is the first time someone that is immune is nuking me and finally kill me. I ve reported it but i still dont know if it is cheat or one of mythic's stupid bugs ...

daocbug.jpg

serves u right for playing necro in rvr xD

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
1v1 for a meleer a necro is next to unkillable so gl with rewarding retards that play necro!

necro/animist are pve chars simples!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

daocbug.jpg

Yup, necro pets are insta attackable upon port iirc. But then you also have the bug on your side that you can port out even though your pet is in combat.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, necro pets are insta attackable upon port iirc. But then you also have the bug on your side that you can port out even though your pet is in combat.

thankfully thats fixed,if pet is now in combat they cant port..... alot of necros abused that for a long time though

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
thankfully thats fixed,if pet is now in combat they cant port..... alot of necros abused that for a long time though

Well then imo the pet should also not be attackable, so its wrong in either way :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I find it astonishing that such a simple and long standing bug with such a heavy impact on the whole class in question, i.e totally and utterly helpess yet easily killed, is still not fixed.

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Bah :< My bombers rock the shit out of everything :p

Good thanes > necros :p

Hm, I don't think a Thane will stand much of a chance vs. a necro. The pets aren't that vulnerable to magic anymore, so if you melee you get killed by the insta-lifedrain and if you run to DD you get lifetapped at range, thanks to the totally uber quickcast mechanism :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hm, I don't think a Thane will stand much of a chance vs. a necro. The pets aren't that vulnerable to magic anymore, so if you melee you get killed by the insta-lifedrain and if you run to DD you get lifetapped at range, thanks to the totally uber quickcast mechanism :p

I can't remember exactly what damage I do on a necro (under 200 iirc last time I met one as it had BB resists) but slam dd dd...ST dump dd dd...slam dd dd... should kill one. I can just about kill one with ST abuse (but nearly OOP).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Notice they can get empty mind, that'd be pretty annoying.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
1v1 for a meleer a necro is next to unkillable so gl with rewarding retards that play necro!

Since when? they certainly went down easily when i played

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom