Bug appealed Ml 4.2

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Due to some problems with 4.2 tonight, i appealed this encounter to GOA.

What we did ->

1) cleared up the first tents, then the first town. it was completely empty and full of fire. no laborers left, and one fg was guarding it, in case of repops, who also patrolled the tents. town in stygia, the eastern most town of the 3 linked with Fortress of Storms.

2) cleared up the tents around the second town, moved into the town while having the tents guarded for laborers. killed all aggro inside, and killed incoming laborers from Fortress of Storms. but here's where it started to go wrong. we kept getting 4-5 repops of laborers inside the town itself, who ran out to the tents and made the tents full of setians again. we tried one more time, camping the town while having 2-3 people at each tent, then left 1 fg to guard the town. this is the southern town, just south ish from Fortress of Storms.

3) moved towards town 3, the one nw ish from Fortress of storms. cleared it up the same way, no problems what so ever, was left with a burning town and a few people guarding it with NO repops of anything.

As this was happening, our people at the 2'nd town got overwhelmed and we moved back to clear it out again. Same procedure as the other 2 towns, but this one just didnt stay under control, so we wanted to clear some aggro from Fortress of Storms, and we ended up getting dozen's of adds, and a full whipeout.

Now, as i see it, we did everything right. I would however appreciate any feedback from people who've done it before, and eventually encountered other or similar bugs to this, if this is a bug at all. If not, then i guess i'm at a loss about what we did wrong.

One last but important note: A special thanks to all who came, and all those who came only to help out even though they didnt need ml4. You all did a hell of a job, and we gave it a hell of a try.

----
Avowed

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes 1 of those workers from Storm Fortress can also go for a tent (at least I've had that once) so instead of it repairing the town first it went to a tent to repair when it got to close to it (also instant respawn of the tent then).

But I think what you describe is not new... Happened in the very first raids we had as well, that one town just didn't stop spawning.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Response (CM) 08/01/2004 08:25 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for the report. I have investigated and found that there was indeed a mob from the fortress that had become stuck in a different zone. This problem has now been fixed and we apologise for any inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

vintervargen

Banned
ouch :<

bit hard to solve that problem without GM assistance if it ever happens again tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom