Bug Abusing

Deathspike

Banned
For using 1 bug for 2 mins pboae bug and somone reports..
whats mostly likely to happen ? ban , warning? :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
1st time: warning
2nd time: 3 days ban
repeat offender: perma ban

afaik

Deathspike

Banned
oki Thanks alot :wub:
seems you cant really help people these days i was in df just buffing up and this person comes running down with 10 plateds on him saying /y help so i aoe de buff them off run into bug pboae'ed them all and some smart guy made a screeny and said he sent it off.....

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Its rare that people do what they say... Id give it a good chance that he hasnt done it. What was the name of this person? ;)

If that was the situation then yeah it is kinda wanky for the person to do it to ya. If I saw you doing it again tho I would send one off :flame:

Deathspike

Banned
Skunkee 45 warlock mid excali and i think he has sent it sounded like he ment it,and went afk 5 mins to send it :mad:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Abyssus -50 Paladin - respecced to 2h omg!

why 2h respec ? lol 2 handed pallys suck
got 2h 50 pally - can't do shit

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
For using 1 bug for 2 mins pboae bug and somone reports..
whats mostly likely to happen ? ban , warning? :(

well first offence is either a warning or a 3 day holiday, not usually a perma ban, but depends on the situation, but if that was the situation, it will probbly be a slap on the wrist and a dont do it again kinda thing

Aeva

Banned
About 2% of bug abuse reports are actually listened to and a further 1.5% are acted upon afaik :p

Tilda

Aeva said:
About 2% of bug abuse reports are actually listened to and a further 1.5% are acted upon afaik :p
Its this type of attitude that results in large numbers of people getting banned for absuing bugs. 100% of bug reports are listened to and acted on, be that action a warning, ban, suspension, or nothing else.

The OP was a tit for doing it, helping people is no excuse for abusing bugs. What if someone decided to "help people" by using a bug to get all the relics for his realm?
Equally culpable.

Aeva

Banned
sorry tilda that was a crap statistic i made up, and yup i agree tbh, there isnt an excuse for bug abusing

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i see a lot of people bug abusing standing on walls and having mobs not being able to hit them.

Some guildys have warned people as well and thye got told "We dont care we play wow" so thats the general view if you cant see us we will cheat.

Although i would say that situation was a bit harsh next time let them die ;)

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Well

Ppl on the tents in AC pbaoe killing, outside mob attack only got a warning.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ive reported AC tent abusers like xxxxxxx times and they are still there stickin there tongues out at me :(

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
Ive reported AC tent abusers like xxxxxxx times and they are still there stickin there tongues out at me :(

Sad but true on so many servers :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Phoebee-v- said:
Sad but true on so many servers :(

we only have 3 servers... and you only play on one ..

but anyway - how did you report them? despite what people might think /yelling FFS GMS SOMEONE BUG ABUSING isn't the best way to get a bug/haxx0r reported ;) RightNow under "life on your server" should do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom