Bug Abuse !!!!

L

lomaxxx

Should one report someone who is using a bug ingame to his advantage, even if it´s one from the same realm as oneself ???

I feel sad reporting a fellow realmmate, but I hate to see someone using a known bug ingame to his advantage aswell, what should one do ?

P

punchy

get the details, keep them for yourself and report the abuser.

then in a few weeks after the dust has settled...

;) joking of course :p

P

Pixie.Pebr

Blackmail.

10 plats and PL of a toon to 50.

S

Shike

Originally posted by Yussef
Report of course.

best thing to do really, abusers/cheaters do nothing but ruin the game for everyone else and acting selfish whilst doing so there is no real reason to pat them on the back and allow them to continue, realmmate or not.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by lomaxxx
Should one report someone who is using a bug ingame to his advantage, even if it´s one from the same realm as oneself ???

I feel sad reporting a fellow realmmate, but I hate to see someone using a known bug ingame to his advantage aswell, what should one do ?

WHY REPORT USELF

Joke :)

Serious If u gonna report every bug abuse in game, u be very busy.
I normal tell them to stop and get the usual FO stuff it back, but is normally enough.
Bug abuse killing mobs for xp dont bother me much, Mythic has fucked up xp for people without BB and that way punish people that dont have or know others with BB.

Goa should have ingame people to report to all I can say.

K

khadar

Maybe

Maybe talk to him first and say that he is doing it wrong ??
He may not know it is a Bug or something?

C

Chrystina

Originally posted by Yussef
Report of course.
does that mean i should also report everyone who jumps thru the holes in AC? :twak:

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Chrystina
does that mean i should also report everyone who jumps thru the holes in AC? :twak:

Yes imo. And if they ban for it Albion will get the /level 30 soon :)

G

Graknak

Well so far i haven't seen a single Alb not use such "features" :rolleyes:
Like: "Hey i see that guy using a "feature", perhaps i should "test" it (over and over again), ooh bugger me GOA now aknowlegdes it is a "bug" and not a "feature", good thing i "tested" it and helped out the entire realm " :D

No but seriously, ask first what they are doing, confront them with their possible abuse and if after that for some reason the CoC has been breached, report.

B

Blood

they sell the game in denmark.. they are legally obliged to provide support in native danish... submit RightWhenever form in danish..

hey, its not like thay are going to take it serious anyway

"We have not heard from you in 48 hours, and therefor consider the problem solved" TM GoA

J

Jaem

Rightnow, always replied fast for me, but their support sucked, ra problem, they told me to go buy a stone, reported a site providing radar, got a thank you, so made me happy with that anyways.

Would have liked to know what they could do to stop such bug abuse tho...

Users who are viewing this thread