Bug abuse name and shame

O

old.Ozwin

Well have to say im pretty disapointed in one certain individual from midgard by the name of Eastside , a spiritmaster who finds it necessary to abuse the bug that allows u to hide in the bridge at thidranki without fear of being seen or targetted. You sir are nothing but a cheating little tosser and im quite sure even your own realm will agree. before anyone says ah she must of been owned, nay i actually was stood there taking screenshots and logging chats for over half an hour whilst stealthed to send off to right now to have your scumbag ass banned which i did along with a few other people today.
Ive had some great battles with midgardians and of whom 99.9 have behaved with respect and dignity. Eastside is obviously the exception and probably an embarrassment to your realm.
if anyone would like me to publish the evidence of these events theres quite alot so pm me and ill be happy to mail it.

Darbey Bladedancer Lvl 24 Infiltrator

M

mattygroves

Yeah Lame tactics indeed. I noticed this the other night too... one person in the bridge pillar and another, a hunter, firing his bow, with just his head sticking out of the bridge... persumably from under bridge... wtf is the point? If you get killed by normal play, u get killed... big deal, get rezzed and rejoin asap... if you cheat then u just make the game a joke and get everyone's backs up...

FFS play fair or not at all

Mondoh Golightly
Infy

O

old.Krogar_Thane

i agree

being a midgarder myself, i agree with the naming and shaming, be they from any realm, i cant abide cheats.

while we are on the subject though, i have screenshots of a ceertain albion armsman called akane who is not averse to a bit of bridge hopping.

stop it, before i send the screenies, you have had your warning.

F

Feac_

Ozwin if you have a couple of stealthers in ur group get 1 to go in and flush them out while someone in group takes screenies :) same advise to mids and hibs all 3 realms have their fair share i used to love flushing them out

cheaters r :puke:

J

Jarrax

So far, every realm has been guilty of a few individuals who abuse the bridge bug.
Screw warning em, get the screenys, and get them banned.

O

old.Pepsay

a hunter did this not so long ago too... can't remember his/hers/its name though. ah well, life goes on :p

R

Reverant Mezz

aye i saw a mid caster in the thid hib bridge AE and bolting ppl, just a sad case ppl like this after spoil the fun and be lame

N

nebanob

Just one question, if the caster was a mid why did none of you inform them that their account would be banned and that they were spoiling the game?
In fact on more than one occasion the grp of mids that we were fighting seemed to use this to their advantage, always running back to behind eastside so that they were safe. We did try to move the fight back to our pk and for a while that worked and was a lot more fun (damn that SB!!!) but it always ended up back at the cheater git.
And yes obviously when you're loosing you retreat and obviously you can, in no way, force a player to stop cheating but i just felt that on the whole the middie grp was fairly reluctant to loose their cheating advantage.

O

old.Krogar_Thane

i try

i have told one person, not the one mentioned earlier, that i would screen shot him and send it to GOA after he posted on the midgard thidranki cg, something to the effect

"ok im in the wall, check if you can target me now."

he assured me he would do nothing of the sort, when i sought out his location and said i had my finger poised on the screen grab button, along with a screen grab of the chat.

ho ho ho, a smart shadowblade knows that a screenshot is alot more frightening than a poisoned mithril dagger.

well to some people anyway (e.g cheats)

/bows to all fair players!
/laughs at all cheats

S

soullessminion

I fell in da bridge today, almost craped myself thinking i was stuck :( Though beeing a good little kobi i jumped out again :)

Malice Anklebiter -- Blizzard SM (me want me pbae and a dress like real wizzy)

O

old.Ozwin

Sigh , the sapless little shit was doing it again tonight.......

Darbey

N

nebanob

How long will it take for him the case to be investigated and the account banned?
Would it help if everybody who took screenshots and chat logs sent theres in too (even though they will be identical to those already reported)?

O

old.Ozwin

I updated right now on the latest event , but so far all ive had is it is under investigation.

N

nebanob

Well to their credit, at least it means that a grp of ppl cant go around and get someone innocent banned. Still, you'd think one bug abuser would be the highest of their priorities. :rolleyes:

F

Faeldawn

PBAOE the fekkers to hell i say!!!!!!

When vaders approach the bridge, back off yer whole force and /point then let pbaoe's do their thing

M

mid_Efour

hmm relax

Yeah hes a cheat, i dunno who it is btw. Hes gonna be gone in what, 2 or 3 more days so get over it or send in the screenies to goa. Also i think any people that use the screenshot/highjump to get on top of the bridge is a cheat. Alb scouts up there ruining the game completely but i can deal with it :) can you??

Nubishadowblade VonShoeSniffer, LvL 24 twink Shadow Zerker

EDIT : I forgot to add All u infs and NS`s i dont think i could ever die to any of u 1 on 1, only person to even spook me was a little lurikeen :p

S

soullessminion

Umm screen shot jumping to get on top of bridge? Rofl if you meen the tall bits at end you can get up with normal jumping (just like bind stones) took me awhile but figgred it out in end :p

As for screen jumping I never knew you could till on a midy keep raid, I got fed up trying to jump on wall to nuke and a RM told me How.

F

Faeldawn

Other night at one point we were pbaoeing 6 (YES6!!!!!!) middies abusing the bridge bug at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my horror i even saw a hibbie doing it ;(

D

dazam

Westside is also a Culprit but uses other side of bridge. Shame

H

healer_mcheal

My hero has been in the bridge ONCE (i hope it was only once) my m8 was playin him and i found him in the bridge:( he wont be in there again (Spearo)

Users who are viewing this thread