Buff's

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
ok a few real n00b questions...

A) Which class has the best bufs?

B) how do buffs work? do they have a timer? a range?

C) Can druids actually heal well, i know they ment to be the secondary healer but so were friars in Alb DAoC and they basically could heal as much as a blind may waving an ugly stick

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Airalith said:
ok a few real n00b questions...

A) Which class has the best bufs?

B) how do buffs work? do they have a timer? a range?

C) Can druids actually heal well, i know they ment to be the secondary healer but so were friars in Alb DAoC and they basically could heal as much as a blind may waving an ugly stick

A) Druid
B) Timer
C) Druids can heal almost aswell as a Priest if you spec Restoration. And the restoration tree for a Druid is pretty awesome.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Druids get a buff everything for a little buff. Various other classes get a buff one thing for a lot buff (e.g. priests get sta, mages get int etc.).

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a Druid, going Restoration/Feral, with an exception for Improved Mark of the Wild.... MotW is just plain awesome.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Druids gets a buff that gives you + to all stats, resists and armr. Mage gets buff that gives + intellect, and priest gives + to stamina. All these have no ranged limit after being cast, but last for 30 minutes, or until death.

Druids are good healers, and get great healing talents, but a healing druid is not as good as a healing priest. However, I'd say that a Priest + Druid would heal better than a Priest + Priest.

Also note that Druid has alot more life and def (go bearmode++, leather armor) than priest, plus combat ress and faster heals than priest. They are nothing like friar in daoc, if comparable to anything I'd say a shaman/minstrel combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom