Buffbot types

S

sharpbits

Just curious, i have 2 accounts and im wondering what class is best to use as a buffbot on hibernia and albion, i know an aug specced shaman is best in midgard... whats the equivalent on other realms?

K

kr0n

Alb:

Enhancment specced cleric

Hib:

...OMG I had to check this out... what a noob I am.

Nurture specced druid.

S

Solid

kr0n can ya doctor ur sig and correct my typos please? :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Solid
kr0n can ya doctor ur sig and correct my typos please? :D

You are our master of typos solid. :) As i'm are the master of mt's

S

sharpbits

hehe im a worse noob, i had to ask cos i couldnt look it up :)
Thx for the help, and the anecdote from the peoples typo...

M

matax

Bard is good on Hib. Healing, buffs, end/pow regen (depending on whether its fighter/mage your supporting) and speed :)

Hero/Champ or Enchanter (buff/heal the pet) as main with Bard as buffer make quite a good combo

M

Madonion Slicer

Albion has to be Enhance Cleric.

Midgard i would say a Aug Shamen, even full Aug they have good healing and limited offence.

Hib have a lot of classes that can spec healing and buffing, i personally want to try a Warden with a Spear Hero when i get round to it.

F

Fafnir

Dont forget the shaman mend line for frigs. :)

O

old.xetius

Depends on whether you want an rvr or pve buffbot.

For RvR, you are having a pure buffbot, and the only classes that have spec buffs in hibernia is a druid. Having PBT or End / Mana Regen is irrelevant if the bot is standing in another zone.

For PvE, it depends on what class you are levelling as to what type of buffbot you would want. For melee classes, a warden has a lot of benefits, for example, a shade + warden is really quite uber... especially at higher levels, and I know at least one person who now has a 50 shade and a 50 warden, who, until recently he had never actually played.

Caster classes would probably benefit better from a bard (or mentalist even). I am levelling a bard (unfortunately only 1 account), and have grouped with enchanters a few times... thats pretty good once you get powersong (lvl 10ish)

N

nott

Alb:

Enhance Cleric.
Casters may choose Minstrel for powersong,runspeed (need to be grouped though)

Hib: more options in hib.

Druid for the regular str/con, dex/qui buffs. in addition you will get the melee haste. (don't need to be grouped to make use of him so it's the best choise for tk-parking)

Warden for basebuffs,bladeturn,some runspeed, dmg.add (has to be grouped for best usage)

Bard is my favourite. I've played a Hero/Bard combo to 24. basebuffs,runspeed,endurance song, powersong. If you play melee the end.song is invaluable in pve, and the runspeed is soo nice aswell.

Mid: Shaman.
With the upcoming Endurance buff he will be the god of buffbots, at least for melee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom