Buffbot needs a good home ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
1: If you're going to trade an account on forums read by Goa GMs then putting the character name in isn't smart.
2: Trading accounts is bad mmkay?
You are also not entitled to give, sell, lease, lend or exchange your account under any circumstances. No virtual object, character or currency in the game may be the object of a pecuniary transaction, under any form or circumstances. Any activity of this kind may result in the application of various sanctions, including termination of the account.

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Imho Jayce, my old friend, don't do something you may regret in the future.
There is no need to cut bridges behind your track.

We all had long pauses (I remember me going away 6 months on alb/pry and after that another 7-8 months quit at all).

But a closed account doesn't cost anything.
You can keep your beloved chars sleeping an indefinite time.... and have them back IF someday you will want to return.

DA can survive without 50 more plats (we will upgrade Guild House anyway soon probably with all the donations of guildies.... and even if not, "who cares" we are a bunch of old friends and that is what counts ;) )

Anyway, this is just a warm suggestion. You are adult and quite smart.... your decision will be a sage decision anyway :D

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
1: If you're going to trade an account on forums read by Goa GMs then putting the character name in isn't smart.

Thank you for reminding me.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Tholus said:
Imho Jayce, my old friend, don't do something you may regret in the future.
There is no need to cut bridges behind your track.

We all had long pauses (I remember me going away 6 months on alb/pry and after that another 7-8 months quit at all).

But a closed account doesn't cost anything.
You can keep your beloved chars sleeping an indefinite time.... and have them back IF someday you will want to return.

DA can survive without 50 more plats (we will upgrade Guild House anyway soon probably with all the donations of guildies.... and even if not, "who cares" we are a bunch of old friends and that is what counts ;) )

Anyway, this is just a warm suggestion. You are adult and quite smart.... your decision will be a sage decision anyway :D

I just thought all that time and effort could be used by someone who would find further enjoyment from the game from it, but as Requiel pointed out by editting my original post there are a few things I'd forgotten.

Oh well.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:

You are also not entitled to give, sell, lease, lend or exchange your account under any circumstances. No virtual object, character or currency in the game may be the object of a pecuniary transaction, under any form or circumstances. Any activity of this kind may result in the application of various sanctions, including termination of the account.

I think this is rubbish to be honest, if you want to treat these forums as official "Goa/Mythic" forums, then someone at freddy's needs cash.

GOA closed their forum service as soon as it became a place for customers to voice their opinions because service was appalling. We all went to barrys (now freddy's) because it was a "neutral" server that we could hopefully voice our opinions on without some form of backlash. GOA employees should have no greater rights here then any other member of the community.

If someone wants to sell/loan/swap their accounts on this forum, then I don't see how it's any business of yours, regardless of the stupidity or legal consequences. Your business is moderation, not censorship.

2p's worth

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes... read our code of conduct please.... *waves mod stick viciously*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom