Budget SM Template

Luktar

Loyal Freddie
Hi, i was wondering if someone had a budget SM Template laying around?

with budget i mean a template that have decent bonuses and stats and don't involve all the hard to get/expencive to buy artis/scrolls

cheers..

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I once made a cheap spiritmaster template from mostly just quest items it had 10% casting speed and 20% power pool but my stats wern't overcapped at all, it was ok for rvr but not noticably different from a pre-ToA template. I think you can find it by doing a search for "cheap spiritmaster template" on this forum.

It depends on how cheap you want to make your template, if you want decent ToA bonus you will have to get decent ToA items and rare drops cost alot.
Lets assume you don't mind having a few artis in your template. If you get Traldor's Oracle, Cloudsong and Ceremonial bracer (dex) - All fairly easy to get arti's, especially since the drop rate on 2 of them has gone up.
That will give you:
10% casting speed bonus.
5% resist pierce + another 5% when arch magery or CS aura are up.
5 dex cap and stun feedback.

You can also probably buy a nice hauberk that has dropped from some ML boss which will have a further 5 dex cap. You still want another 15 dex overcap in there. Krojer dex ring another 6. SoM boots can give you an extra 6. There are some expensive belts from Malamis that can give you another 7 or so but cost loads. Immolated ring will give you 4 but also costs alot. Darkspire drops can also give you dex overcap and some aurlite merchants sell crappy stuff with dex overcap.

If you can figure out what items you want to fully overcap your dex and casting speed I can figure our what gems needs to go on the armour. Cheap is a difficult word to define anymore when it comes to ToA templates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom