5 Dex

112 Hits

25 Str

25 Con

Other Bonuses

7 Melee Damage Bonus

9 Melee Speed Bonus

9 Style Damage Bonus

Just made this template for a mate.. its contains only 4 artis, and the items are not rare nor expensive.. can be bought for max 20p.. (cm prices) and thats really cheap compared to many of the 20p rings etc.. (without mp amor and sc ofc )

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can you post all the items n' such? :D I don't believe you can make a temp like that for those moneh ^^

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Nibs.. :D well why should I lie? it dosent benefit me if I do. :) I know i've just run aroud from house to house, to buy stuff for my merc.. (except artis, armor) and well I think i've spend total 15p or so.. :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
tbh pointless posting about the sc unless you gonna post the whole sc!

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
well I cant help it.. the person dont want this template out.. Just wondering with the ressist if they are good enough..

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
because they wanna be unique.. maybe? dont know. :) I just promised him not to.. now to the thing.. COMMENTS ON THE RESSIST!
Keep in mind that the template is very cheap.. (again)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
because they wanna be unique.. maybe? dont know. :) I just promised him not to.. now to the thing.. COMMENTS ON THE RESSIST!
Keep in mind that the template is very cheap.. (again)

some resists imo are crap some are ok, effective 8% thrust resist = :E

oh and regarding not posting the items, wise move, like an idiot i made a really easy savage template, and posted it before i had bought all the items, now i cant friggin find the sleeves that were abundant on the CM a week ago :/

Martok

Part of the furniture
nedd capped melee resist and i would say capped magic!!!! they are still toooo low!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
such realm-helping mate, yay. I hope he will become rich selling this template on ebay or some place...

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I can understand you keep it under the wraps until you collect it. :p However, it seems to selfish not to allow anyone else to benefit from your effort. Ah well.. :)

I guess you should try and crank up those resists somewhat really. 18% Thrust? Ouch. Energy, Spirit and Matter can come last, but try and get Cold and Heat up a little, lotta CC on those lines. Energy has chanter PBAoE though, so, prioritize energy over spirit and matter. Forget about matter, if a warlock decides you have to die, you die. ;)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice template, resists are similar to mine, but 20 thrust...... you need to cap it.

also was there any af bonus? or did you just not include it

you will have nice hp with that template, mine are a bit more, but you do have 17 more quickness in your template than mine:)

I wouldnt exactly call it budget template tho.

on the whole your resists are a little lower than I would suggest

I will be revisiting my template when im rr7

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
you realy need to get ALL resists too 20% ATLEAST

and imho post the HOLE template when you post it :m00:

hard to comment on it since a Good merc template has mezz feedback and so on.. but you cant see that as it is now

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
first off all i am not gonna sell it nor ebay it.. and he wont either.. this is a personal tempalte, made for him only (he told me wanna try out merc before, he decides to go nuts on items) and I would say this template gives him a fair chance to see if he likes the class (with good stats, and fairly good ressist) instead of spending 200p on a tempalte, and then deciding not to like it.. nothing more than I can say.. :) and brackus trust me when I say.. this really is a budget merc template.. and yes thats excatly the reason why some people just wont give their tempaltes out.. because they use a lot of time, twinkering with points, how they can be reworked, as for myself I didnt spend so much time.. but I know my paladins tempalte I spend nearly 6 months, editing it, and spend a lot of plats on new mp armor, because I wasent satisfied.. and then I should give it to someone who dosent even wanna bother trying? Kinda like spending a lot of time paiting a paiting, putting all your efforts in, and then some guy comes and takes credit for it..

as I already said.. I know theres a lot of really nice merc templates out there.. but I bought the items for it last night (some I already had) I counted the total plats to be 23 plats.. except artis..

thanks for the replys, and advices, both on good and bad..

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik got a point about the utility of some items that are 'needed' on a template. It'd help if you atleast said which artis you had. Like, CB has mezz feedback, SoM has a nice /use2, GoLM can clear your res sickness, etc. :)

Also, people don't go and 'steal' your hard work and go take credit for it. Well, most of the time anyway. For example, on my paladin I'm using Kalthorines paladin template he made a while ago because I thought it was awesome, and probably better than anything I'd conjure up. Not because I couldn't be arsed trying to make one. I made my own template for my scout, which is pretty decent, and I posted it for public access on prydwen.co.uk for others to look at, comment on, tweak, learn from. Heck, I assembled mine after looking at other scout templates for days, checking out which items got what stats.
If anyone were to use one of my templates, I'd be honoured. :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
Rellik got a point about the utility of some items that are 'needed' on a template. It'd help if you atleast said which artis you had. Like, CB has mezz feedback, SoM has a nice /use2, GoLM can clear your res sickness, etc. :)

Also, people don't go and 'steal' your hard work and go take credit for it. Well, most of the time anyway. For example, on my paladin I'm using Kalthorines paladin template he made a while ago because I thought it was awesome, and probably better than anything I'd conjure up. Not because I couldn't be arsed trying to make one. I made my own template for my scout, which is pretty decent, and I posted it for public access on prydwen.co.uk for others to look at, comment on, tweak, learn from. Heck, I assembled mine after looking at other scout templates for days, checking out which items got what stats.
If anyone were to use one of my templates, I'd be honoured. :p

Yeh well im honered my friends even asked me to make it.. Dont give me a hassle, im meerly the messenge, tho I wont say I wont use this on my own merc tho.. :worthy: but this template stays between me and him..

artis:

GoV,Malice,Mad Schalars, (and battler for proc.. is not in template but got it activated)

Thought about what you said relik..

tats

Str: 101 Int: 0 Hits: 342
Con: 101 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 30 Cha: 0
Qui: 92 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 20 Energy: 7 Crush: 25
Cold: 23 Matter: 19 (5) Thrust: 27 (2)
Heat: 23 Spirit: 11 Slash: 27 (3)

how does this look?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
i whould try to get a mezz feedback in there (golm, CB)

or is that what you have done with that temp? :)
if so maybe its not worth all that energy resist.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
i whould try to get a mezz feedback in there (golm, CB)

or is that what you have done with that temp? :)
if so maybe its not worth all that energy resist.

it depends on the playstyle tbh - if he solos then guess this resist choice is ok
for group RvR I would lower matter and up energy for hib pbaoe

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
i whould try to get a mezz feedback in there (golm, CB

Really no need for mezz feedback with the new det imo ;)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Which is in the next patch, which might as well be the end of this year. Do you really want to wait 6 months, or rather have a template to have fun with until those 6 months happen? :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
The template I made didn't have any really hard items in it and was far better than this one. Only item in there which might be hard to get is the necky, but the rest is easy. Use that instead :I
Deepflame said:
Which is in the next patch, which might as well be the end of this year. Do you really want to wait 6 months, or rather have a template to have fun with until those 6 months happen? :)
Would you rather make (and farm, sc, proc) two templates instead of one, just for mez feedback? :p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Would you rather make (and farm, sc, proc) two templates instead of one, just for mez feedback? :p
Yes, I probably would. Mez Feedback will be needed at the lower RRs while Determination 5 is unavailable anyway. And my second template would most likely use as much of the items I already had already. Barring the SC ofcourse, which would be a pricey endeavour.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
Yes, I probably would. Mez Feedback will be needed at the lower RRs while Determination 5 is unavailable anyway. And my second template would most likely use as much of the items I already had already. Barring the SC ofcourse, which would be a pricey endeavour.
Getting charge2-3 is an easier/better alternative to mez feedback imo, and easier to get too ;p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Getting charge2-3 is an easier/better alternative to mez feedback imo, and easier to get too ;p
You never RvRed with me before then. ;p I'm not that great at it yet. My highest RR is a 3L6 Cleric. :) I kinda live in PvE for 80% of the time. For me, templates are easier to obtain than RAs.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
imho it depends what rvr you will do, solo or grp.

if you solo a lot then you will hardly ever get mezzed, generally i find mezzers never roam solo and if you get ganked by fg then not being mezzed isnt an issue anyway:p on the occassions where you do come across a solo/duo casters then you have charge :)

if your in a grp then golm etc is important as you dont wanna spend any time mezzed....

if you do plan on soloing (imo can often be more fun) then id try get a stun feedback in there, plus at higher rr and with charge 2 or 3 then you should be able to take down upto a trio of enemy

atm in my template i have golm, its useful for cure res sick, but the mezz feedback i find is only useful for when in grps. soloing your more likely to get stunned than mezzed ^^

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Shades of mist charge is nice for soloing^. I wouldnt place a lot of emphisis on mezz and stun feed back charges, its not really going to turn your world upside down if you do or dont have it. (yes i have golm and have used it).
Decent template Ironfalcon if it only costs 20p, but considering armour and spell craft could cost 20p as well its not worth making a sc with bad resists.
I am happy with my template that has these stats;
Statistics
STR:103/101 CON:83/90 DEX:45/80
QUI:98/97 INT:0/75 PIE:0/75
CHA:0/75 EMP:0/75
Hits:296/256
Power:0/25
AF:10/50

Resistances
Body: 25
Cold: 22+5
Heat: 25
Energy: 26
Matter: 24
Spirit: 25
Crush: 23+3
Slash: 27+2
Thrust: 29

Skills
Crush: 2
Slash: 11
Thrust: 2
Dual Wield: 11
Staff: 2

Bonuses
Style Damage: 9
Melee Damage: 11
Melee Combat Speed: 12
Fatigue: 5

PM me and if you like it and i might be persuaded to show it to you, its not a budget one...but by no means unattainable.
Hope this is of help.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
You never RvRed with me before then. ;p I'm not that great at it yet. My highest RR is a 3L6 Cleric. :) I kinda live in PvE for 80% of the time. For me, templates are easier to obtain than RAs.
Hardly need to be great to make rps ;p Look at me \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom