BTOpenzone 90 day unlimited pass for Sale.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Right, seeing as I'll never ever use this, I thought I'd sell it in order to fund the purchase of something I will use - IE a new GFX card.

Now this pass would cost just short of £300 to get normally (£85 + VAT (£99.88) per month), though I'm willing to sell it for the price of a Radeon 9800 Pro, IE £150.

The reason why I have it in the first place is because I won it as part of a prize along with my Tungsten|C Palm PDA (still using that btw, love it to bits), but with me having broadband access at home, and no time in work to use it, I thought I'd sell it to someone who could make use of it.

Provisios:

If you're interested you should be aware of the following:

You need to live in an area with enough Wi-Fi "hotspots" to make it worth your while.

Once you activate the account, the 90 days' access will begin, and continue ticking down, even if you don't use it every day. So say you activate it on Jan 1st, it would expire on March 30th, even if you only use it that once on Jan 1st.

The product is merely a username and password - it's activated by visiting the BTO homepage in a BTO hotspot, and inputting the login and pass on the page that pops up first. This will be emailed/PM'd to the buyer, and the physical card the data comes on can also be sent via snail mail.

This will work with any internet-capable wi-fi device: Palm/PPC/Wireless Laptop etc.

The product expires on 31/12/2005, and therefore to get the most use out of it, you must activate it on or before September 30th 2005.

I thought I'd try here first, rather than the likes of eBay, as the ppl here, generally, are a more trustworthy breed.

As I said, I'll sell this for £150, or alternatively a new Ati Radeon 9800Pro (128Mb) - no used or 2nd hand ones please.

Being a married man, I don't have much spare cash available these days - what's left on a weekly basis usually goes on shopping or rent, hence why I'm doing this.

If this isn't allowed to be posted here, then by all means feel free to remove it - hopefully it'll be ok though.

I in no way hold FH responsible for any potential balls-ups that may occur as a result of this btw.

Ta muchly.

:)

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
I'd ebay it.

Dont think there would be too many in here willing to shelve out £150 for 3 months WiFi. Failing that theres always an ad in Smithfield ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom