BT problem being fixed?

• Thread starter old.ViscountCharles
  • Start date
O

old.ViscountCharles

Just seen the bletchley routers go down, then back up again, although for a few moments there was no packet loss all the way to the server, I'm still getting 40-60% PL. Still can't connect to the game, then.

At least BT seem aware.

Note I got the usual ####ing pointless automated response to my email to BT customer supprt - please tell us your OS, your username, your mother's birthday, and the best solution we can come up with right now is "have you tried rebooting your PC?"

I wonder how many overpaid monkeys it took to write that one?

A

Ardwan

The routers work fine for me for just under a minute, then they die, been like that since about 15.30pm.

And where the hell is my reply from BT, I want a completely pointless email that is even worth the paper its written on....

O

old.xetius

Seem to be on a 2 minute, 20 second approx pattern. Drops out every 2:20

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by xetius

Aye, there is probably a guy sat there, pulling the plug every 2.20 minutes, laughing his ass off while he does it :)

O

old.ViscountCharles

It was crapping out on me almost continuously earlier - maybe OK for 10 seconds at a time.

Just watching now, it's been stable for 3 mins - fingers crossed, Snuffles next to me is trying to connect as we speak ...

O

old.ViscountCharles

5 minutes, still OK, Snuffles is in at the moment ...

I

iziz

That's probably when the guy they employ to hold the 2 wires together has to scratch his arse ;)

O

old.ViscountCharles

8 minutes, no PL reported, Snuffles is playing fine - I'm off to Midgard :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom