Brunja / Event drop

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Randalff
Iand AbPoon: stop flaming against my guild, ur not that leet urself. when is your 13th birthday ?

When youve took charge of a realm like me Killgorde or Ardamel have then come back and tell me to grow up ok.

Half your guild doesnt like whats going off so its about time to either take a stand like people with balls have (points at Barbar) or just go ahead and carry on defending things that are turning your guild into a joke.

Your choice really, CE's had my respect for along time with great GM's and officers like Cas Barbar Killgorde and Peachs but everything seems to be going to ratshit now, wonder why :rolleyes:

L

living

Originally posted by barbar
now you are just trying to cover your ass...
and if you would atleast have read our forums you should know that we want to keep the items inguild and prevent them from falling into dirty hands ( read being used in rvr )

And no its not the game that annoys me ... its ****s like you that destroy the integrity of our nice little friendly guild ....

and btw: the fact that some1 sells a respec stone before your eyes right after the lotto does not justify what you did

How do you think that makes CE look like, you takes this way too serious.. And im not covering my ass cuz i did nothing wrong, the other realms are using the weapons and if i cant use the weapons i might as well sell it to some1 who i know will use it all the time, and that way it gets to be in SOME use. And i read the forum but i dont really care cuz its just another whine.. You might as well post "i dident get a item so now i'll just whine about evrything instead".

YOU are making the crap talk we got in CE atm cuz like the rules where under lotto, u may do what u want with the item. And by whineing day in and day out ur causing chaos between guildies.

If u want to keep the item in the guild u could have outbidded the others, even said it would go to a guildie even if he bidded 5p less. Now play the game and enjoy urself.

And we all know Poon is a nice player, but im beginning to get the hes point about this guild.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by AbPoon
When youve took charge of a realm like me Killgorde or Ardamel have

lol, plz tell me this is a joke ...

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by zmurf
lol, plz tell me this is a joke ...

A man walks into a doctors
He says doctor doctor i feel like a set of curtains
Pull yourself together man says the dr

Thats a joke

B

barbar

Originally posted by living

YOU are making the crap talk we got in CE atm cuz like the rules where under lotto, u may do what u want with the item. And by whineing day in and day out ur causing chaos between guildies.

If u want to keep the item in the guild u could have outbidded the others, even said it would go to a guildie even if he bidded 5p less. Now play the game and enjoy urself.

And we all know Poon is a nice player, but im beginning to get the hes point about this guild.

lol lmao with that fullfilling answer of yours suggesting that i should have bought the item to keep it in guild ... omg :rolleyes:

btw im certain you dont know what the point of poon is

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by zmurf
apparently u were serious, that's kindda sad...

apparently u havent made a point yet, that's kindda sad...

M

Mushy Peas

hahaha hohoho hihihi

All this BS and whining makes me wonder wtf im doing with this game, im sitting here feeling embarresed over u guys.....

R

Randalff

Originally posted by AbPoon
When youve took charge of a realm like me Killgorde or Ardamel have then come back and tell me to grow up ok.

Half your guild doesnt like whats going off so its about time to either take a stand like people with balls have (points at Barbar) or just go ahead and carry on defending things that are turning your guild into a joke.

Your choice really, CE's had my respect for along time with great GM's and officers like Cas Barbar Killgorde and Peachs but everything seems to be going to ratshit now, wonder why :rolleyes:

so only if u share the same oppinion as u do u got balls ? maybe somebody got balls when he does not have the same oppinion...

I don't know what all the fuzz is about.. it's just a few dumb items... it's a game ppl, not a lifestyle...

H

Harhr

Originally posted by Mushy Peas
hahaha hohoho hihihi

All this BS and whining makes me wonder wtf im doing with this game, im sitting here feeling embarresed over u guys.....

Hehehe its nice u feel embarased of peeps u havnt seen nor talked to...

/nolife etc

over and out.

M

Mushy Peas

Hehehe its nice u feel embarased of peeps u havnt seen nor talked to...

/nolife etc

Dear Harhr :) here's a free lesson....

Who told u that u have too see or talk to a person/persons, to have a meaning or feeling bout an individual/individuals.....Damn hate to be the one breaking it to u...... You really dont have to !!!

My post was ment for ppl to wake up, heres a guy wanting to sell an item for his own beneficial.....
Nothings wrong with that, he won it fair and square, aint greed just a way to get a step further in game for himself.....a game which he has bought himself, paying ridiculous sums of money each month to keep playing using waste amounts of hours to perfecting his char etc.....
who are u ppl to say he's a fekker, monkeh ass greedy as a scotsman and so on.....and keep flaming this post calling each other names, he did that, u did that im the greatest and u sux and i could go on, but feel i have wasted to much time here already...

Ohh Harhr and ur sweet reply /nolife etc means my point didnt get through to u sorry bout that maty....and btw how would u know since u've never seen nor spoken to me /laughs

Over and out chomp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom