Brotherland

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
That a no? Got a few chars on Alb and Mid, can help out with a few bits to get started, the pve stuff is piss easy.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
It's a shard, insta 50, free RR4, can buy arti's, and fuck loads of the items from PVE zones are in, can farm scales and buy dragon items, bp items, infernal sleeves for 10k bps.

PVE is really damn easy, for example I can solo draco on a rr3 friar that isn't templated! (and specced 50 Enhance, 39 staff, 26 rejuve 22 parry)
It's pretty straight forward to get going on there, RVR is pretty quiet to be fair, it's pretty low pop with around 50-80 players on at good times.
Just thought I'd ask, would be cool if some of the people on here gave it a shot, as I know there's some good daoc players here.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Friars always were op.

Everyone keep reaching but 2002 won't happen again neither will daoc classic days

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
It's a shard, insta 50, free RR4, can buy arti's, and fuck loads of the items from PVE zones are in, can farm scales and buy dragon items, bp items, infernal sleeves for 10k bps.

PVE is really damn easy, for example I can solo draco on a rr3 friar that isn't templated! (and specced 50 Enhance, 39 staff, 26 rejuve 22 parry)
It's pretty straight forward to get going on there, RVR is pretty quiet to be fair, it's pretty low pop with around 50-80 players on at good times.
Just thought I'd ask, would be cool if some of the people on here gave it a shot, as I know there's some good daoc players here.

Why is the friar just rr3 when u can get insta rr4 ? :p Was just wondering :)

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
I've never LD'd for 1month+ that im playing and neither anyone i know (including abaut 10 ppl i play with almost everday) due to server lag.
Tbh had same oppinion abaut Uthgard and freeshards in general untill i ve recently tested them and was surprised at what fun i had at

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom