TV Brotherhood.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Only just stumbled across this, it has done 3 seasons and as far as I know has been cancelled now.

Its very good indeed, a definate mix of Sopranos and The Wire, as violent as the Sopranos and almost as engrossing as The Wire.

It is my fourth favourite show ever after the 2 above and Sons of Anarchy.

I demand you watch it throdlar :eek: and everyone else who isn't gay.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
lol I'll try mate, but I'm avidly waiting for the new Sons of Anarchy series at the moment :)

Trem

lol I'll try mate, but I'm avidly waiting for the new Sons of Anarchy series at the moment :)

Wow, what the fuck!!???

Thought it wasn't being aired until September, jesus christ I am so happy!

Fuck brotherhood if SoA is back on :D

Edit - you sure you watching season 3 chum? Can't find it anywhere.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He said avidly waiting for, not watching you arse burgler :)

On another note, Brotherhood is okay, it's not as consistently brilliant as you seem to rate it, but it's worth watching. Only 3 seasons too.

Trem

He said avidly waiting for, not watching you arse burgler :)

On another note, Brotherhood is okay, it's not as consistently brilliant as you seem to rate it, but it's worth watching. Only 3 seasons too.

Oh yeah didn't see that.

I also didn't say consistently brilliant, not watched it all yet but its certainly very good so far. I do enjoy the violence.

Southern bummer :eek:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I'm looking at Harleys at the moment, not sure if I'll do it right away though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Watched Brotherhood from the begining and really enjoyed it, was a damn shame they cancelled it because it was just starting to reach it's peak.

Love Sons of Anarchy, it made April a good month for me as I watched them all over a handful of sessions. :)

Justified wasn't too bad either.

Trem

I'm looking at Harleys at the moment, not sure if I'll do it right away though.

I've tried to like them but I can't let them into my heart. The Japs just make such good bikes.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Wazz, I thought I would hate SoA, and although there has been the odd bit thats been OTT, on the whole it's been fantastic, and thats from someone who has grown up in the world of bikes and bikers where patch clubs are the top of the food chain, and every knows or hears about what they get up to.

I'd be at the Bulldog Bash (run by HA England) in a couple of weeks if any of my mates still had the get up and go to, well, get up and go if you see what I mean :)

Trem I've spent 30 years disliking Harleys, but I just feel like a change. Not sure I'm ready to commit to £10,000 + yet though, thats my dilemma!

This is the one I keep looking at, maybe I'm getting old :D

Dyna_Street_Bob.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
some harleys are pretty enough, but I would have thought you more of a UK classics man Throdlar.

still, they are pretty :)

Trem

Wazz, I thought I would hate SoA, and although there has been the odd bit thats been OTT, on the whole it's been fantastic, and thats from someone who has grown up in the world of bikes and bikers where patch clubs are the top of the food chain, and every knows or hears about what they get up to.

I'd be at the Bulldog Bash (run by HA England) in a couple of weeks if any of my mates still had the get up and go to, well, get up and go if you see what I mean :)

Trem I've spent 30 years disliking Harleys, but I just feel like a change. Not sure I'm ready to commit to £10,000 + yet though, thats my dilemma!

This is the one I keep looking at, maybe I'm getting old :D

Dyna_Street_Bob.jpg

That does indeed look manly and sexy throd but to me they are a an American bike, as in, cruising around with the sun blazing most days of the year wouldn't like to tackle a corner on one in the wet.

Wazz, I was the same and avoided it for months then I gave it a go one night and it is really very good, Perlman is good in it but not in every scene so its easy to look past him if need be. It has boobs in it if that sways it for you :D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I like the woman best, the mother, Katy Seagal I think her name is.

Trem

I like the woman best, the mother, Katy Seagal I think her name is.

Aye she's good (obviously is the voice in Futurama and was the mum in Married with Children), she also has cracking norks.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not going near SoA with a bargepole, Ron Pearlman is shit.

your stupidity makes you miss out on lots of great stuff. It's ok though, at least the sons of anarchy discussion threads will be free of your bile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom