T

Tilda

Please make either:

anamists or mentalists

spec for pets, or crack.

coordinated through #celticfist

/edit
Guild is up, Excalibur Invaders.
The plan is to train, get noob armor and move to DL. Then go emain.

Tilda

S

Shrye

Now, allow me to even log my account in, and I might consider it :p

A

asar

:(

No use... when all serves crashed except the french a time ago.. all the servers were ful lwith 3500 people and they didnt crash.. GOA just doesnt give a fuck about us.. and they better chance it.. because GOA isnt getting a good name with this game like this.
Like giving us ToA or RvR patches like 2 years later then the Americans get just because sum translating WELL BOOOHOO they can do that in 2 days if they hury!

A

acei

Re: :(

Originally posted by asar
No use... when all serves crashed except the french a time ago.. all the servers were ful lwith 3500 people and they didnt crash.. GOA just doesnt give a fuck about us.. and they better chance it.. because GOA isnt getting a good name with this game like this.
Like giving us ToA or RvR patches like 2 years later then the Americans get just because sum translating WELL BOOOHOO they can do that in 2 days if they hury!
Why do you think Tilda has suggested animists ;)? 1000's of pets = server crash :p

A

asar

hmm.. doubt it.. but im in.. we could also just CHAIN MAIL GOA :D and all ppl send goa an email :) i think they crash then aswel :D

S

Sohan_THC

comming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god im bored ;D

P

phule_gubben

Yes please destroy some more servers while you're at it.

A

adari

i hope you /yelled that you want to crash the server so they will ban you when it happens

D

Deskiziado

/cg backexcal atm

i dont want crash the server, only playing and show that we want they fix excal

T

Tilda

bump, germans have 90 in their invasion guild, lets beat them!

O

old.Ramas

GOA news 5th January 2004.
=====================

Due to increased use of the French server set, and a recent drop in the number of players on Excalibur (measured over a recent 48 hour period). We will be converting Excalibur to a french language server.

Neener Neener.

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot.

A

adari

[13:58:57] <Tilda> if we take 50 anamists and all cast 50 pets, its not our fault if the server crahes is it?

[13:59:24] <Arindra> the 30-40 animists here are not going to crash the server. Obviously.

[14:00:50] <Tilda> adari, how exactly would i crash it "on purpose" its not like i know how to crash it...

sarcasm my ass, there's only one reason why you want animists only on your stupid raid, knowing you you prolly spammed 'LETS CRASH TEH SEVARRRRR!1111'

i hope you do indeed crash the server so we can report you for doing so on purpose

T

Tilda

adari fuck off.
The aim if the invasion is to have fun, kill some stuff while we wait for Excal to come back up. In addition it is to draw attention to the fact that french servers are up while our's arnt.
Apart from my first post,( now edited to prevent people getting the wrong idea) I have never suggested we would try to crash the server.

To reitereate, the invasion is for fun, to aleivate boredom while we wait for excal to come back up.

Tilda

A

asar

Re: Re: Broceliande Invasion

Originally posted by adari
[13:58:57] <Tilda> if we take 50 anamists and all cast 50 pets, its not our fault if the server crahes is it?

[13:59:24] <Arindra> the 30-40 animists here are not going to crash the server. Obviously.

[14:00:50] <Tilda> adari, how exactly would i crash it "on purpose" its not like i know how to crash it...

sarcasm my ass, there's only one reason why you want animists only on your stupid raid, knowing you you prolly spammed 'LETS CRASH TEH SEVARRRRR!1111'

i hope you do indeed crash the server so we can report you for doing so on purpose

how cute..... sigh.. Whine boi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom