Broadband for Norfolk Petition

O

old.Duk

Just letting you guys know about a new petition, all the details are below. If you feel its relevent please sign as we need as many signatures as possible.

BROADBAND FOR NORFOLK

I am passing on news of my petition to enable people in Norfolk to have more widely available broadband access. I would be very grateful if you could help by covering my story in your news reporting. My petition is at http://www.petitiononline.com/btadslnr/petition.html Please feel free to contact me if you want any more details. Currently we have been reported on at www.ispreview.co.uk, we have had the petition posted on many community forums, linked to at www.fakenhamweb.co.uk and are in the process of establishing a website to help promote are campaign. We have had quite a few businesses interested in supporting our petition. At the time of writing we have 33 signatures after less than 24 hours of being online.

Many Thanks,
Nicholas Carter, Petition Creator.

E

Embattle

Hmm have to say that it would be nice but perhaps they feel there is not enough possible customers to enable the exchange...also a drop in prices will result in a slowing of area coverage due to less return. BT is aimming to increase it's users in areas already with exchanges already enabled.

Users who are viewing this thread