Broadband/adsl/whatever GIVF!

D

dukat_lionheart

hey all
sitting here in norfolk, uk, local towns have braodband, but it seems to have missed me :( anyone know if the smaller 500-1000 ppl village/towns will be getting broadband? i hope so, they say that the whole country will have it by 2010, but does that mean me?

anyone know?

T

Tom

Norfolk is not a part of the UK. It is a biological curiosity, to be kept isolated from the rest of the population.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
they say that the whole country will have it by 2010, but does that mean me?

You still going to be there by 2010? ;)

M

mirieth

BT will install the lines for BB in any area as long as 250 people from that area express an interrest in it (there'a register). Personally, it's very annoying - need 60 more people in my area, I live in the biggest village in England :)p) and a tiny village with a population less than 250 about 2 miles down the road has the BB cables installed :mad:.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Tom.
Norfolk is not a part of the UK. It is a biological curiosity, to be kept isolated from the rest of the population.

I thought that was Sellafield.

M

mirieth

You're both wrong.

It's wherever Krypt lives.

D

dukat_lionheart

shush, norfolks great. might get 250 ppl, quite a big village i live in, lots of ppl, loads of ppl who might be interested, broadbands in the closest town atm and its about 15miles away :(

A

Aoami

it's not all its cracked up too be tbh.

Oh, no, wait, i tell a lie, it pwnz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom