Brite

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
but sumwhere meh thinks he pwnz you, so what do so "sawk" then? goldfish?;|

only thing gamah pawnz me with is that damn tricycle of doom wouldnt sell it to me :<

Brite

Banned
Gamah said:
Nothing..just added a sprinkle of pwn..please PLEASE be like that other bd who usesbanespike and twf on a solo minstrel.

What was he name again? Semax...symex something like that.

only need rr5 or purge to kill you, i would need to purge to get twf up before you kill me tbh, i dont use any RAs on you hardly beacuse then you wont ever attack me again and whine, and PS and SoS whenever i attack you, which you do anyway

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Empty your mailbox dammit brite - just wanted to say that minstrel wasnt with me, am solo tonight...

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
waffle

You were alone of low hp when I found you, dont get rr11 by being nice!

Shame u didnt se the cabba that was behind you

Brite

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Empty your mailbox dammit brite - just wanted to say that minstrel wasnt with me, am solo tonight...

you still got prawned, and he has tried solo before too so i dont mind him adding as much, atleast he tried once :) unlike all the other zerglings, the amount of stealthers that attack, or have attacked me solo hardly break double figures

Brite

Banned
you would of got prawned if they werent there

rvr is growing stale

leave eras, stealth zerged by people who never attempted you solo

buff up 5-10 mins

leave eras, mowed by a fg

buff up 5-10 mins

leave eras, make it to beno, kill a few, get zerged

even when you do find small groups of hibs, within 10 seconds you have a fg on you the only choice is to sneak around oriens bridge picking off targets around the bridge hopefully going un-noticed, and attacking if a fg of mids comes, which get ganged banged from both ways by hib and alb zerg

theres not a big mid zerg out so how about albs try leaving beno from another route than oriens and try take some towers back, might make somthing intresting for atleast 10 seconds until the hibs see the flames and 4fg are at the tower within a minute

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yes thanks for wanking off my HUGE E-PENIS!

..on a side note you almost made it off my ingame ignore today but at the last moment I decided to leave you on it :<

...and people removed were

Gohanssj
Llano

So this means I can moan at you for being an adding wanker again? Preach for 1vs1s and fair fights and then ya go an add on every fight you see? Sorry, but this is uber lamage.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
but you still got owned by a thane. :flame:

dont for get warlocks and bonedancers

imo this is just another post farming thread by a gimp who cant take the fact that he's junk at soloing

"omg i killed brite solo i'm so damn uber"

why dont you try soloing him when he's not drunk which he prob was when your fought him
:wanker:

Brite

Banned
MythieY said:

imo this is just another post farming thread by a gimp who cant take the fact that he's junk at soloing

why dont you try soloing him when he's not drunk which he prob was when your fought him

a bd should need RAs to beat a good minstrel

thank god 99% of minstrels are shit tho :)

curse god 98% run with infil zerg :<

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:

lol? MythieY pops up without reading the post, to flame away :D..GJ on showing us that your still not the sharpest tool in the hammer box.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
lol? MythieY pops up without reading the post, to flame away :D..GJ on showing us that your still not the sharpest tool in the hammer box.

nice...i did read it, and you do suck, and your shite, if my rr4 bd can own u, i'm sure brite will kick your ass every time, and i idnt even purge or twf on you

Gamah

Banned
Equador said:
What would a sharp tool do in the hammer box? Only hammers allowed! :(

It was a clever insult..hes blunter than the bluntest hammer you see!

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
nice...i did read it, and you do suck, and your shite, if my rr4 bd can own u, i'm sure brite will kick your ass every time, and i idnt even purge or twf on you

Oh no a rr4 bd of little interest to anyone thinks im shit..boo hoo :D

Gamah

Banned
Is this the template you "wtf pwned" me with xD..catching up to me in sos and all :D Maybe thats how you caught me in sos the 75 quickness in your template made you run faster,

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
you still got prawned, and he has tried solo before too so i dont mind him adding as much, atleast he tried once :) unlike all the other zerglings, the amount of stealthers that attack, or have attacked me solo hardly break double figures
I dont solo much these days - group mainly, but still at least you dont lagstrafe as much as the other bd's/sms seem to <shrug>

Gamah

Banned
Thats because if you don't see a warlock before he sees you your dead.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Thats because if you don't see a warlock before he sees you your dead.
Good point :/ Although it was fun watching a rr5 tic only take 100 damage from each chamber...

Brite

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
I dont solo much these days - group mainly, but still at least you dont lagstrafe as much as the other bd's/sms seem to <shrug>

as much ? ;P dont at all really, will only straef if im pissed off with being zerged and think, fuck it im playing lame ;P

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
Just duelled Gamah with /level 20 thane

I think we all know what the outcome was.

AS owned AS :

krypt_pwned01.jpg

?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Not 'arf bad - giv cluster - tired of fighting the same dozen people or so in solo :/

You will then enjoy to fight the same zillion people on excal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom