Brite 1 : 0 Septina

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Me and cleric mate killed you a few times in hib (brite). Too easy, disappointed!

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
BTW LF UK/EU guild on Mid Ywain.
Fasrog-Ywain1
Hunter
ML10 Sojourner
CL6
RR2.5
Reasonably temped
Gimp OFC

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Brite, be terrible less please.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think that makes things about even :)

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Me and cleric mate killed you a few times in hib (brite). Too easy, disappointed!

Was my first run solo, and my second one.

BD should have no chance vs sorc + cleric duo, you are always going to win mezz with bolt range unless i use rr5 and get lucky with resists (even then pets are still out of the game). Ive then got to purge, leaving me open to stun, and either cast demezz on pets, or use timers on ml10 cloak. I'll be dex/qui dex debuffed so any damage i do with be slow output so not much chance of killing anything through DI and instas. Add in ML9 pet, MoC etc and its an up hill struggle.

I came close but no cigar. Although if you want a rematch you can do, im a bit less rusty now and tweaked QBs to how i want them :) Also installed windows 7 drivers so my mouse doesnt randomly stop working which it did when i was kiting away from you guys the second time :p but that wouldnt have made a difference really.

Oh and didn't know i wasnt allowed to kill septina :( it was maditions idea anyway! i enjoyed killing boomers warder more :>

Septina

Part of the furniture

BD should have no chance vs sorc + cleric duo, you are always going to win mezz with bolt range unless i use rr5 and get lucky with resists (even then pets are still out of the game). Ive then got to purge, leaving me open to stun, and either cast demezz on pets, or use timers on ml10 cloak. I'll be dex/qui dex debuffed so any damage i do with be slow output so not much chance of killing anything through DI and instas. Add in ML9 pet, MoC etc and its an up hill struggle.

I came close but no cigar. Although if you want a rematch you can do, im a bit less rusty now and tweaked QBs to how i want them :) Also installed windows 7 drivers so my mouse doesnt randomly stop working which it did when i was kiting away from you guys the second time :p but that wouldnt have made a difference really.

Oh and didn't know i wasnt allowed to kill septina :( it was maditions idea anyway! i enjoyed killing boomers warder more :>

FU zerger! :(

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie

Givf duo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom