Britain and Europe.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nothing new... "when the time is right"

Chilly

Balls of steel
Would certainly free us up a bit from the eurocracy. Save quite a lot of money, too, from the ever-inflating european budget.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Believe it when I see it, he's just trying to secure more votes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is not trying to secure votes, he is trying to divert attention with an empty, meaningless promise.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...which isn't even going to be on the table until after the next general election...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yup but it gets people and the media talking about something else other than the banking clusterfuck.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and then after the next election which he will aim to get more votes for by spewing this rubbish he can claim "the time is still not quite right..." politicians...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Be thankful your goverment actually let you be involved in some country decisions.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, they don't really. Every 4-5 years we get to chose a different liar but other than that they fuck us hard and there isn't a great deal we can do.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well, they don't really. Every 4-5 years we get to chose a different liar but other than that they fuck us hard and there isn't a great deal we can do.

Well, even if its just words in the air, I'd pay for a referendum like that (and vote: out)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, a referendum wont happen any time soon. They trot this story out every few months to take discussion away from something else (This time yet more corruption in the banking system) We have been promised a referendum for the past 15 years but always "when the time is right".

it's just blah blah conditions blah blah when the time is right blah blah blah.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The logical time for a referendum would be if or when Scotland decides to piss off, as the new post-split states would have to reapply to the EU anyway.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vote NO to the United States of Germany (aka Europe)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Nah, a referendum wont happen any time soon. They trot this story out every few months to take discussion away from something else (This time yet more corruption in the banking system) We have been promised a referendum for the past 15 years but always "when the time is right".

it's just blah blah conditions blah blah when the time is right blah blah blah.

It worries me reading you too have corruption problems with the banks and political parties.

Worries and serves as a kind of relief, thinking we are not the only citizens of this continent (+ islands) being blatantly scammed.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
As much as I would like the UK to bail out from Europe, I can see why they don't go to the country, the decision would hardly be informed, unless you count informed as being brainwashed by the media.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think a better option would be to kick a few other countries out of the EU. About 26 should do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom