Bring more Mids

A

Aussie-

I think we met the mainchar of every savage at Hlid . r2 casters and thanes x 100 x]]]]]]]]]

M

marczje

ohwell, the rps ur farming from rr2's on hlids, now thats what mids do in emain farming the warderzerg everyday, ur point being?

/edit Spelling

I

iorlas

Point being ...your having your asses kicked:p

C

chronictank

normally people dont take keeps with 30+ inside
i think its the whole realm pride thing kickin in :)

M

mandom

Aussie shots you with his bow you are hit for 198dmg :/

P

P0werslave

189 dmg? nerf that fs, or give hunters 5.5 speed bow plz

A

Aussie-

raid hits you with his axe for 503!

oh no i just made that up coz you didnt even reach the door xD (again :D)

A

Aussie-

any idiot can gather 100 ppl army, only ardamel succeeds at doing shit with it every time :D

r10L1 inc xD

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by old.krane
Aussie is my hero tbh!

tbh?

why not put in a wtf or ffs abbreviation too, they fit just as bad

yes i'm cranky this morning

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by Aussie-
I think we met the mainchar of every savage at Hlid . r2 casters and thanes x 100 x]]]]]]]]]

kekeke XDDDDD etc.

N

noaim

Aussie what happened at amg after we fucked you over at Hlid, and why didnt you albs bring more people?

B

Brutalos

I cant wait to 3shot u pimp :great: Power dont hurt them kk

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Aussie-
any idiot can gather 100 ppl army, only ardamel succeeds at doing shit with it every time :D

r10L1 inc xD

Once we had 100 ppl for a retake we did it m8, so what's you're point? Maybe you're angry cuz I interrupted your cuddly moment with that hunter pet? :) Albs had a CS in Hlid and still you didn't dare to move for other keeps during the whole day (except for a half arsed attempt on Bled and later on you actually took it which gave us the opportunity to spank you at Hlid, AMG and Bled), so who didn't manage to do shit with a 100 ppl army m8?

B

Brutalos

divide 200 by 2 then try to calculate.... yes its 100!!!.. good now u can count :clap: and hardly ever made it to 100 but nm, we say that to scare u off

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Subedai-Samil
cuz 200 mids camping amg?

Yes, that's because we managed to kick you and we kept it that way :) And there were 150 mids in Odin's and not all were at AMG.

And yes we were 100 at an average, that's over 12 FGs and more than enough to defend AMG from the alb zerg :p

N

ntina

+ aussie ur damn ugly ffs

ps. kalimera antriko :p

B

Brutalos

kalimera manari :) <check ta pm> and yes aussie is discusting bleh :p

S

Subedai-Samil

Originally posted by ardamels
Yes, that's because we managed to kick you and we kept it that way :) And there were 150 mids in Odin's and not all were at AMG.

And yes we were 100 at an average, that's over 12 FGs and more than enough to defend AMG from the alb zerg :p

hmm.
out tb caster grp sos'd right through ur huge amg zerg and we just strated killing all ur reinforcements, was rather fun :)
u may have kicked us in the end but we were like 8 against..lets say 150 :)
nerf not having a moccing cleric when camping amg room :p

T

telaron

Originally posted by Brutalos
divide 200 by 2 then try to calculate.... yes its 100!!!.. good now u can count :clap: and hardly ever made it to 100 but nm, we say that to scare u off

Well you had 77 on bled when you took that and the remaining forces at AMG still outnumbered the albs. That time you just ran straight over us before the camping even started.

So, 77 on mids gone for bled and you still could steamroll the albzerg and you are telling me you hardly ever made 100?

J

jarl

150+ on hilds .... so what? Albs retake beno with 300+ when its not even chans for a RR...... so stfu.

Only reason mids steamroll albs at amg is cus albs r fucking covards who like to run as soon as 1 troll go alb side.

The numbers at amg been from like les then 100 mids to 180-bled crew.

Albs been like 160+ down to below 100 after they got owned several times. Kinda easy to see what army is the biggest, stand in between look at mid army get yellow FPS indicator, look at albs get a red FPS indicator.

But anyhow since i play huntAr I agree with aussi BRING MORE albs tho. So easy RPs

K

killrake

I saw a nice thing between Nott and Hlid yesterday 5 albs spotted a savage and jumped him (savage had aug healer hidden in a tree closeby.

Savage killed 3 of the albs then the albs SOSed away rofl

so yes bring more albs

A

ardamels

Originally posted by telaron
Well you had 77 on bled when you took that and the remaining forces at AMG still outnumbered the albs. That time you just ran straight over us before the camping even started.

So, 77 on mids gone for bled and you still could steamroll the albzerg and you are telling me you hardly ever made 100?

We designated 5 FGs to stay at AMG while we retook Bledmeer, I know more than that stayed. But Albs did outnumber us at AMG when the retake was in progress. You didn't know how many we were at AMG at that time and you could've managed a charge :) As we retook Bled mids reached the peak number in Odin's and we were about 150 then I'd say.

O

old.casiraghi

When mids were on Bled, albs could have gotten through AMG without any problems, think you outnumbered us 3-1 - guess youre were afraid to waste those golds you paid for your trebs :)

Users who are viewing this thread