Bring it on you hard uns....

B

Belsameth

no, instead it's a more elaborate version of that "Look, lotsa people are idiots and clicked my link" game

T

Testin da Cable

I wish I'd get money every time someone posted something like that. hohum how dull :/

T

talen_sun

Actually, its a little game, you click on the link, get eaten, and I gain a skill point to advance my creature up a level.

You then get a choice to create you own creature, spread the work of it and get others to build it up...

Its a whole little game in itself, not the daft you must click this link 30 millions times to close the page thingy...

its kinda fun in an html way....

heres the addy for the homepage - http://www.thewulfen.co.uk/index.php

see, nothing bad, just a bit of text to read... it's not that hard...

T

Testin da Cable

on the other hand it may well be funny. must remember to try it out some terminally dull afternoon...

B

Belsameth

exactly.
it's an elaborate version of the sillyness that's been spreading like the plague lately.
go spam forums with this crap where people actually care about it, but piss off from these...

T

talen_sun

Well, i'm awfully sorry Soul, but tough...

Considering I wade through piles of shit from everyone else trying to find decent stuff, I figured its about time I dropped the tousers and left a steaming pile of poo as a gift....

Just be grateful I left it here in OT, and not on any of the server forums... just imagine the flames I'd have got there!!! or maybe not....

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
exactly.
it's an elaborate version of the sillyness that's been spreading like the plague lately.
go spam forums with this crap where people actually care about it, but piss off from these...
:clap:

T

talen_sun

ah, and I always thought you were the nice one, Gombur...

<goes off to re-evaluate the niceness of the forumites>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Does the title say "Mr. being nice to people guy"
No it doesnt it says "evil manifest"

But I wouldnt expect amoeba for brains (you) to comprehend that.

Go post your link on the excalibur or cs (the same shit really) forums, im sure they are on the same level of intelligence as you and might appreciate your "oh so funny" link more than us.

T

talen_sun

No it doesnt it says "evil manifest"

Got it <writes it down in a notebook, not using joined up writing due 'amoeba brain' syndrome>

Evil = bad
Evil = bad
Evil = bad
Evil = bad

OK, think I understand now...

Still not leaving though... but you can have some peace soon as I'll be driving home from work.. if I can work out which pedal does what...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Do mankind a favour and drive off a cliff.

T

talen_sun

Ah, slight problem there... very few cliffs in the Midlands to drive off...

Any other suggestions??

I could try to cause a pileup on the M40 if that helps?

Lose control near a petrol station, thus causing a rather large explosion, me at the epicentre of it?

Both of those?

T

Testin da Cable

gombear is a big cuddley hello-kitty dolly :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

BIM%20wipe%20your%20paws.jpg

J

Jonaldo

Send yourself to Coventry.

(or go play hunt the needle with the fuckheads in Rugby)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by SFXman
Judging by the replies I wont even bother.

But you still needed one more post in the count?

D

-dewey-

cmon he's got a point though, at least it was a link to a mildly amusing game that might evolve to be something good. It was a hell of alot better than some of the threads in here

/em points to the who the fuck cares thread

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

But you still needed one more post in the count?
If replies would have been in the direction of "Hehe, nice" or "Cool." etc. I would have added a comment on the topic itself...
I just had my say to the general opinion portrayed here.

N

Neural Network

What is wrong with the "I don't care"-thread? I don't get it. Also I don't care.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by SFXman

If replies would have been in the direction of "Hehe, nice" or "Cool." etc. I would have added a comment on the topic itself...
I just had my say to the general opinion portrayed here.

yes, your reply had way more depth and content to it

T

talen_sun

Well, considering that no-one gives a toss about what I posted, I've made it to level 5, so thank you all who DID get eaten by the Orc of Doom!!!

B

Belsameth

I did. being the first to jump you.
even build my own, till I saw it involved senseless link spamming.

T

Tenko

I'm not clicking on your bloody link Trog, your just stirring it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom